Chapter 16

Namjoon's pov
The guys and I were still in the city killing the Zombies. It was kinda late and we decided to go and meet the others. "There are so many Zombies in the city and I'm so exhausted from all the shooting" Taehyung sighed."Not only you dude, I even want to sleep," Yoongi claimed. "Okay we have to get to the others is getting kinda late" I added.  "Yeah, but there are Zombies around and I don't want to shoot anymore" Jungkook spoke up. "We just have to pass by them. They can't see us because it's dark. Now let's get going before they get to us." I said and they agreed. Baekhyun was quiet whiles we were talking.

"Umm Baekhyun, are you okay?" I asked him and he got a little bit startled. "Umm y...yeah I'm fine," He said and it was like he lost in his thoughts or something."Well let's go then," I said and he stood up. We started to walk and we were quiet. We didn't want the Zombies passing our way to know we were here. We couldn't even see a single survivor in the city, I guess they all turned into hideous Zombies too.
End of Namjoon's pov
____________________________________________________________

Jimin's Pov
I got up and I remembered what Gi and I did. I smiled and saw Gi still sleeping. "Why are you so beautiful?" I said to myself and smiled. Gi started to move and she woke up. "Good evening Baby" I smiled and kissed her forehead."Good evening Jimin" She smiled and she tried to sit up but she hissed in pain "Sorry for going hard on you," I said.

"No it's okay, I lost control of myself." She smiled "Well we have to go downstairs before the others find out what we did" I added "Yeah, you are right. When Oppa finds out I'm dead and gone" Then we both laughed."Come on, let's get dressed and go downstairs," I said and I pecked her lips. "Umm we can't shower together Jimin" She blushed. "Why? I have seen your beautiful body so there is nothing wrong with us showering together" I smiled

"Jimin, you are such a pervert. You go and take a shower " She pushed off the bed. "Alright, I will go then" I smiled and went to her bathroom in her room. Five minutes later, I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. Gi saw me and she covered her face with the blanket."Why are you, shy baby?" I smirked and went towards her. "No, go back. I gonna go to the bathroom" She runs inside with the blanket dragging on the floor that made me laugh so hard. I continued to dress. I finished dressing up.

"Nice" I smiled to myself in the mirror and I heard the bathroom door open

"Nice" I smiled to myself in the mirror and I heard the bathroom door open. Gi's body was wrapped around by her towel and her hair was wet which made her even sexier. "Jimin, what are you looking at?" She smiled."Just watching the sexiest body ever. " I smirked and stood up walking towards her. "Jimin don't come here" She tried to run away but Loe and behold, I got her.

"You can't run away from me darling" I pinned her to the wall."J... Jimin you can't do this right now, I'm wet" She blushed"I don't care" I kissed her and she kissed back but she pushed me away. "I got to dress up okay" She walked to her closet. "And what do you want me to do then?" I whined. "I don't know, just look away whiles I'm dressing," She said"Fine," I said and looked away. "Are you done yet?" I asked. "Wait just a moment," She said."You are taking long sweetie," I said. "And all done," She said and I turned around and wow she even looks hotter.

 "And all done," She said and I turned around and wow she even looks hotter

"How do I look?" She asked. "You look amazing," I said and went towards her. "Okay let's go before the others get suspicious," She said and I nodded. We went out of the room whiles holding hands.

End of Jimin's Pov
____________________________________________________________

Jhope's pov
The rest and I were in the living room. Kate and Ugo just woke up from their nap. The girls and Ugo were playing together. Jimin and Gi were upstairs for a very very long time and the guys too. We kinda heard Jimin and Gi's moans from upstairs. "Shall we tell them we heard what they were doing upstairs?" Jin asked. "Well let's ask them and when they deny, We would tell them," I said. "Jimin finally showed how he feels for Gi since Highschool," Jennie said

" Yeah and they are the best couple ever," Rose added."I can't believe I'm gonna be an uncle," Jin said. "Relax dude, we don't even know whether they did it raw or not," I said. "I hopefully pray they did it raw" Jisoo said. Then we heard them coming downstairs. They were holding hands and when they saw us, they got shy. "Why are you guys now coming downstairs?" Jisoo pretendingly asked."Ummmm w...we ummmm" They both couldn't say anything. "Hmm, and what's it that on your neck Gi?" Jennie said. " I... I..." She was speechless

"Hmm is there anything you two want to say to us?" Jin said. Henry, Ben, and Kate were controlling their laughter.
"Ummmm" Then we all laughed out loud. They were puzzled. "Okay, what's going on here?" Jimin asked. "You guys are so hilarious you should have looked at your faces" Rose laughed. "We all know what happened," I said

"YOU DID?" They yelled. "Yeah, you were too loud from upstairs" Jennie said. "So you all know what we did?" Gi asked."Yeah I'm so happy for you guys so much," Jisoo and Jin said. "Why are you happy?" Gi asked. "Well you are guys did it raw right?" Henry asked. "Ummmm" Gi got speechless. "I knew it you guys did it. I'm gonna be an aunt soon" Jisoo said. "Hahaha yeah," They both laughed.

"I'm so proud of you guys," I said and hugged them."Yeah, but I don't want the guys to know this especially Yoongi. It's gonna be a surprise" Jimin said."Ohh we will keep it as a secret" Jin said."Unnie is gonna be pregnant, I'm so happy" Kate hugged Gi. "Aww sweetie I don't know yet but I hope so okay" Gi smiled and hugged Kate. " Awww so cute" Ben and the girls said. "Ruff ruff" Ugo barked which made everyone laugh. Jimin and Gi smiled at each other which made smile.

End of Jhope's pov

To be continued 💖