Chapter 9

" HUH!"
I and Jimin saw a PUPPY in the bush but it was tied on a branch. It was playing with a butterfly

" Why is a puppy here in the middle of the night?" Jimin said

" Why is a puppy here in the middle of the night?" Jimin said. "It looks so cute. Can I keep it ?" I requested " I'm not sure," Jimin said "Please" I begged him and he sighed."Ugh okay, sweetie" I got excited and kissed his cheek. He was kinda blushing. "Okay sweetie what's your name?" I was checking for its name but I couldn't find the name

"It has no name tag. I think it was abandonededed by the owner. Aww, I will take care of you okay." I smiled and it licked my cheek." Okay okay, I will name you Ugo" I gave it a name and it was very happy. i think he liked the name, Ugo. I giggled at his happy tail.

" Let's get out of here," Jimin said and I took Ugo in my arms. We went back to the cabin and saw everyone peacefully sleeping. " Okay we have to get to bed," Jimin said and I agreed. Ugo yawned. "Awwww it's sleepy." We went to our room and we slept.

~In the morning~
A/N pov
Namjoon, Jin, Soobin, Jhope, Mina, Jisoo, and Taehyung woke up first.

"These people like sleeping a lot especially Yoongi," Namjooon said making Jhope laugh. "Hahahaha wait for him to hear this and you will see will you still be alive or dead hahaha." They giggled. "Good morning guys." Sana came outside and met the others. They smiled at her in return.

" Good morning guys" Jennie, Jungkook, and Rose greeted." Morning guys." They said to them. "Where are the couple?" Jennie smirked and made everyone giggled."I guess they are still sleeping." Jisoo smiled. Ben and Henry came outside and met the rest.  "How did everyone sleep last night?" Ben requested.

" Well, as for you to say. I have been coughing all night and sneezing because of the filth around the cabin" Jungkook added. "Well you have only one day to live here so just take it like that would you." Jhope patted his shoulder. The couple came along too.

"Good morning guys." Gi smiled with Ugo in her arms. The others responded." Woah you got a puppy he is so cute" Jennie came and played with the dog. "Where did you get it?" Jisoo requested.

"Well Jimin and I were up all night and we just heard some noise from the bush so we had to go and check and that's when this little fella came out." He smiled making the girls smirk. "Wow. So does it have a name by the way?" Rose asked.

"Well, I didn't find any name tag so I named it Ugo," Gi answered. "Adorable." Everyone smiled at the puppy. " So what did you guys do when you were up all night?" Taehyung asked them and everyone turned their gaze at Jimin and Hi.

" Umm well, nothing." They got a little bit shy of what happened last night. Jisoo hummed in return. "Come on Unnie don't give me that look." Gi rolled her eyes playfully. The girls giggled. "I think someone got her first kiss" Rose spilled it out immediately. Gi blushed and the girls giggled even more.

"Yeah yeah, girls stop the teasing" Jimin found it funny and I just kept on blushing. " Hey guys" Yoongi waved at us and we did as well. "You slept long Hyung what are you a pregnant woman?" Jin made a joke again which made us always laugh. Yoongi got irritated by that by ignored all his funny jokes about him.

"So who is this young fella here?" Yoongi came towards us.  " Ohh his name is Ugo" I tickled his tummy. He loved it.  "That's so cute," Yoongi added.

"Woah this puppy is so cute " I believe Ugo is part of the group." Kate smiled and we concurred with a smiled too. " Ruff ruff " Everyone laughed because of his cuteness.

"Unnie I missed you"Kate run to me and hugged me tightly. "I missed you too baby."I smiled and hugged her."By the way where is Baekhyun?."Soobin asked and looked around. Everyone shrugged their shoulders

"Well I believe that he doesn't want anyone to disturb him so let's just forget about him. " Jhope claimed and everyone concurs . "Gi are you coming?"Jimin turned to me and I nodded my head as a yes.

"I'm gonna find out what is going on with him"

To be continued 💕.