Chapter 20

It was pretty late and we were still awake except for Ugo and Kate, they were deeply asleep. "Okay, how are we gonna find a lab and look for the cure for the virus?" Jin declared.  "Jungkook told us, he knows where a lab is don't worry we just have to make a plan and save this city," I claimed and everyone was just thinking. Then something popped up in my head and it was a great plan. "Hey, guys I have something that you all will like" They were curious to hear what I was about to say.

"Okay the ing is, we all have to split into two teams" Why do we have to be in two teams?" Ben asked. "Because one team will go to the lab where Jungkook knows in the morning and come back in the night then the other team goes in the night to find out the cure for this virus and back in the morning." It gonna be within two days to do this cure." I said making them confused. "Zombies are everywhere and how are we gonna pass by them?" Jhope said and I told him to relax.

"I will tell you guys later" I added. "But it's just going to be hard work and you know I don't like hard work" Yoongi pouted and I just shook my head. " And do you think this will work?" Jisoo said. "Well, we have to try." I smiled and everyone was just speechless. "Come on guys, I know this is gonna be risky but it's for the city, who is in?" I placed my hand in the middle and they did as well. "We are all in" We all smiled.

" But we have to get some shut-eye first because I am very tired from all the shooting and running," Taehyung said and we agreed. We decided to sleep but we had to share our bedrooms. Rose and Jennie took the first room. Jisoo and Kate took the third room but Jisoo had to carry sleeping Kate to their room. Taehyung and Jin took the fourth room. Jhope and Henry took the huge living room.

Baekhyun and Jungkook took the fifth room. Ben and Namjoon had to take the sixth room. Our house was kinda huge. Every year our cousins usually come here to celebrate but now is just us here. Yoongi and Ugo had taken Yoongi's room "Come on dog let's go" He picked it and shut the door. Now it was Jimin and me. We both took my room.

Everyone went to their various rooms and off the lights even though some don't sleep during that time. Jimin and I slept on the same bed cuddling each other until he spoke. "So, what do you want our baby should be?". "We don't know whether I am gonna be pregnant" I smiled. "Oh, you will be pregnant. " He then snuggles me and I embraced his hugs and kisses. We then fell asleep whiles cuddling. It was just cute.
End of Gi's pov.

Author's pov
Jisoo and Kate's room
Kate and Jisoo were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Kate started to move. She was having a terrific dream about her sister's death and Bullies in her past life. She began crying and moving and mumbling something. "Sister, Sister No no" Jisoo immediately woke up and rushed to Kate. She started shaking Kate. Kate was sweating and tearing up. "Kate, wake up, wake up."

She continued to shake her. "NO" Kate got up and hugged Jisoo. "What's wrong?" Jisoo embraced her. Kate cried on Jisoo's shoulder. "You had a nightmare right?"Kate shook her head and Jisoo chuckled.  "Shh, it's just a bad dream okay sweetie, I will be with you no matter what okay baby?" Jisoo calmed crying Kate down and before she realized Kate was already asleep.

Jisoo placed Kate gently on the bed and kissed her forehead. She smiled and slept by Kate all night. Kate felt comfortable and she slept peacefully.

To the city
Armies were still killing Zombies in the city. They didn't know how they were becoming more and more. They still have to survive this crazy apocalypse. Survivors were bitten and some were killed too. Four high school students who were on their way home just got themselves in this apocalypse. They needed to hide and save their lives. The high school students were now hiding and whenever they encounter a Zombie, the two boys just kill it and they run away with the two girls. Jean, Andy, Kai, and Serena were the four highschool students. Their friends in school were bitten by Zombies and they turned into one of them plus their tutors in school. 

They needed to find some survivors so that they can be saved from these hideous and horrific Zombies. They just kept hiding at their spot and praying they can later get the chance and leave their hiding place because Zombies were becoming more than any normal apocalypse in the movies they have been watching. This is reality. "What are gonna do now? I'm tired of all this running and hiding. I want everything to be normal again" Serena was an emotional girl and usually cry over something which wasn't going well at all. Andy who had a crush on her since they met in Kindergarten, consoled her and embraced her. She felt very warm in his arms.

Andy became shy and he was jubilating in his mind. "Finally, I got the chance to touch her. She feels so warm" Andy thought. As for Kai and Jean, they just broke up because Kai was a playboy and Jean was the badass of the school and she gave Kai his lesson not to play with her feelings like that but Kai wanted to stop his stupid behavior and come back, Jean. They just kept on rolling their eyes at each other but they had feelings for each other.

Survivors like the armies who were shooting the Zombies were getting bitten and turning into one. The highschool students saw everything and they were filled with fear in their eyes. "Please God, Let there be a savior who will stop all this chaos" Serena prayed in her mind with tears in her eyes. Andy consoled her."I'm sure some survivors are looking for a way to stop this chaos don't worry I will protect you no matter what happens because I love you Serena" When Serena heard this from Andy, she immediately kissed him and looked away shyly. Andy smiled and they both hugged. Kai and Jean were happy for them but they kept on giving death glares to each other.

Will they be saved by Gi and her friends? You will find out sooner or later.

To be continued 💕