✨CHAPTER 1✨

Y/N has just arrived back home from school tiredly. She had an eventful day and rather be at home than doing anything despite the name callings that's continuously has been hearing. But she sometimes ignore those names calling to avoid conflict, however remains inside.

"EVER HEARD OF LOSING WEIGHT?!"

"I WOULD HATE TO BE LIKE YOU...ALL THE BRANDED STORES ONLY HAVE THE SMALLEST SIZES AND NOT YOURS"

"OMG GROSS EVER HEARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY, YOU'RE SO UGLY!"

"YOU WOULD NEVER GET A BF LOOKING LIKE THAT, SUCKS TO BE YOU"

And what's worse is that no one seemed to cared or stood up for her from the distance. "They probably agreed to what they said about me being overweight and ugly" y/n thought

As she fell asleep from her tremendous tears overflowing her, she had been awoken by her mother.
"Hey baby, what's wrong? You look awfully sick, you ok?"

"Yeah mum just overwhelmed bu schoolwork that's all" As y/n lied towards her mother

"Ok, if you say so just take it easy. Your father and I bought some dinner and have something to tell you downstairs" replied y/n mother.

As she got up and followed her mother downstairs and wondered what the news is going to be about?

********************************************
( y/n POV)
As I eat my way through this delicious asian cuisine, dad spoke about a new promotion given to him from his current job, which meant we have to moved to a new suburb.

To be honest, I've never felt so happy to hear. Despite everything that has happen, its good to know that I can start a new refreshing life anywhere else. Most definitely can't wait to tell my best friend about this.

( You have a best friend named Yua (or can be whichever name it could be)  since you guys were practically toddlers. Always there by your side at all times as long as you guys have each others backs and didn't mattered whether or not your "overweight" or "ugly" because it was the heart that counts

Until Yua had to moved to a different area at the start of high school. However, you still kept in contact ever since)

"I know its hard re-adjusting to an new area but it's probably for the best, for all of us, y/n"said dad

"Hope you ok with that honey, you know missing you're frien-"

"IM more than happy to be moving, new area, new life I suppose" as I interrupted mum in mentioning about the 'friends' I have here.

I often lie to my parents because knowing how busy they are with their lives. I really didn't want to disturb them in my ridiculous situation I'm going through. Just thought it will be the best that's all.

As I smiled towards my parents in pride. As they do the same, we ended quietly eating the rest of our meals and continued onwards with chores and rested easy.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- Hey everyone, just to let you know this is my first time writing an book, as well as an FANFICTION.

But hopefully you'll like it and feel free to tell me any mistakes (becoz I'll def need to fix a lot of things here)

Love ya my bokuto simps😘😘😘