✨CHAPTER 12✨

As you walked together out of the entrance of the school gates, you've came across Akaashi who was patiently waiting for the both of you.

"HEEEYYYY HEEEYYYY AKAASHI, Y/N AND I ARE PLANNING TO EAT AT THE SANDWICH PLACE WE ALWAYS GO. WANNA COME?"

"Sure if it means I could get Y/N home in time without her parents worrying"

"Yep thats fine. I've already contacted my mum and she said its fine"

"GREATTT LETS GOOO" as he drag the both of you out and towards the sandwich place that wasnt far from the school.

As you came across the sandwich place that Bokuto recommended. Small trailer with tropical colour schemes-pink, yellow and green. With tropical palm trees hanging outside to set the mood of wondrous beaches of paradise.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my dearest favourite customer, Ace and his smarty pants friend, How are you?"

"Were good Trisha. What u got there?"

"Same old secret recipe. Sayyyyy heres a new fresh of sore eyes, hello there pumpkin, whats your name? You friends with Ace and smarty pants??"

*chuckle shyly " yeah, Im Y/N im basically close friends with them. Its my first day actually"

"Well good for you sweetheart im glad to know that Ace has set hes eyes on you"

"WAIT WHAT HOW DI-"

"Honey Ace its the way your staring at her. If only i could travel back in time. Heres your usual the both of you. Now what do you want to order, sweetheart?"

But you were blushed and stunned at the thought of him staring at you and didnt stumbled any sound whatsoever. But the other problem is that you didnt want to embarrass yourself towards everyone of the amount of food you might ordered.

"I'll just get a water"

Which bokuto almost chocked his own food with the concerned look towards Y/N and so did the owner named Trisha.

"You sure sweetheart? We got plenty of food"

" nope Im fine really I ate some on the way so Im good"

Which bokuto knew it was a lie. He knew that you didnt eat during lunch time. In fact, He even saw you with a bag and not once did you brought out any meals out.

What is up with her? No way SHES STARVING HERSELF. But why? Why would anyone so beautiful like her would do something horrible to themselves?

I know what to do.

"Hey Trisha?! Can I get a Extra more of your delicious deluxe sandwich please!"

"Sure Ace I'll bring that over to you in a minute"

"You sure are extra hungry huh?" Comment Y/N
"I sure am Y/N" as Bokuto gleefully towards Y/N without realising hes plan.

"Here you are sugar plum" and set an extra two sandwiches on the plate and unexpectedly lean the plate of one piece of sandwich towards Y/N and she gasped.

"B-b-okuto I cannot accept this"

"Sure you can I saved it for you to eat it. Besides it will be rude to let it go to waste"

"I can't"

"Why not Y/N? Come on you can tell me"

" I-I-I just can't"

Can't eat? Come on everyone has to eat somehow"

"No you don't understand"

"What do you mean 'I dont understand?', Y/N? Come on tell me. Is it the food? Are you allergic? You don't like it? Come on what is it that I don't understand?"

"THE REASON WHY I CAN'T EAT IS BECAUSE I'VE REALISED I NEED TO BE SKINNY TO BE PRETTY. THERE!! FHAT'S THE PROBLEM SO STOP BUGGING ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"Y/N I-"

and you ran away
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- HEYYY GUYS IM SO SORRH FOR THE LATE UPDATE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH UNI STARTING AND FAMILY STUFF THAT I DIDNT REALISED I WAS DELAYED WITH THESE CHAPTERS SO IM REALLY SORRY.

ALSO DONT EVER BE ASHAMED OF THE FOOD U ABOUT TO EAT. IF NO ONE IS GOING TO TOLERATE U THEN H BETTER OFF WITHOUT THEM ESP WITH MEN. IF HE DONT U OR JUDGE U WHAT U DOING LEAVE THEM BECOZ HONESTLY IT WOULD BE NICE FOR A MALE TO NOT CARE FOR THE FOOD U EAT AND RESPECT U.

AND ALSO BECOZ AOT SERIES IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON🥲

Also prayers and condolences to the people in Japan with fhe upcoming earthquakes. Hopefully they will be safe and sound 🙏🏾❤️

Anyways as always ( also i hoped this chapter isnt a flop 🙃)

Love ya my Bokuto Simps😘😘😘