✨CHAPTER 6✨

Do you ever felt like a robot who's experiencing an malfunction throughout their body bots??
Well... I am the robot and my cause of malfunction is not by 'what' but by this man right here: Bokuto.

Im not sure whether or not he's lying to make me feel better (hopefully not) or just mocking me , but im sure as hell do not want this. This is why I hardly have interactions because how confused I am with my current emotions.

I mean look at him. He's like a walking sticker with a smiley face on him. How can someone be so happy about a lot things?? I mean theres nothing wrong about being happy or intends to damage their self-esteem. But I guess you can say Im jealous.

Jealous of the happy smiles, jealous of the support he has whereas I've hardly have any support, jealous of his current ego to express confidentially. You've guess it.... Im jealous.

"So, Y/N tell me a little about yourself, Do you, idk, play or have some interest in volleyball maybe?? I-i mean it's not like I'm judging you or anything just asking" as we walked our way to the laboratory, hands rubbing at the back of his neck nervously.

"It's ok I guess... I've never really got interested in sports. Not that Volleyball is a terrible sport or anything but I do like to watch. Maybe I-I could... m-m-maybe W-w-wat-ch y-you P-play?? I mean you don't have to if it makes you comfortable or anything not that your'e a bad volleyball player or anything, I just-"

"HEYYY HEYYY HEYYY CHILL Y/N. IM THRILLED TO KNOW YOU WANT TO WATCH ME PLAY PROFESSIONALLY. IN FACT I'LL MAKE YOU WATCH ALL MY GAMES/PRACTICES TO THE POINT I'VE MADE YOU BECOME A VOLLEYBALL PLAYER YOURSELF. WOULDNT IT BE COOL?!"

*chuckle "Sounds great, Bokuto. Plus I'll be with Akaashi anyways so thats a win-win" as you smiled proudly at the thought of you being together, your face blushed which made Bokuto adored you even more and smiled confidently back at you.

You've finally made it to the laboratory but theres something on Bokuto's mind that can't seem to escape.
"So Y/N, i was wondering about before about what I've said about yo-"

"HEYY HEYY HEYY MAN HOW YOU DOING?!" as a classmate interrupted and mimicking his catchphrase.

"Heyyy Bokutoo good to know your here, I've really missed you"

"OOOOHHHH BOKUTO WOULD U MIND SIGNING MY BALL "

"WHEN'S YOUR NEXT GAME??"

"I've made this for you bokuto... Hope thats ok"

And as the classmates bundled up together around the Popular Volleyball Captain, Y/N realised that she's been blocking everyones way and is pushed away from the crowd,including Bokuto.

Bokuto isn't the type of person that is caught up with the crowd when he's with someone special with him at all times.

Although Y/N is used to the pushing and shoving. Seems like a daily routine for her. she has realised that its no use in calling out for his name since he's so popular and that's what matters to him to him. Or so she thought.

One last hard push and shove which led her tripping on her own shoe and falling.
As she glimpsed towards the ceiling and awaits for the upcoming pain, she suddenly felt something other than the hard surface.

Arms stretched behind her back, upper chest almost closed to hers, eyes deeply captivated her sight. Colours in depth of riches of golden and black, with an touched of white and black strands of hair below her.

*gasp, it's Bokuto that saved me from falling.
Oh Goodness wow now with everyone watching 🙈🙈🙈

BOKUTO'S POV:
Baby Owl is so beautiful. I just wish knows that for herself and stop being so insecure so much.

But somehow a particular person doesn't like this at all...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- Idk why you guys like this book it's ain't even good 😂 💀

But anyways, Bokuto being" adorable as always and doing anything he can to protect Y/N and tries to make her not feel insecure about herself all the time.

Whereas Y/N IS CONFLICTED about herself about everything. Overweight, Happiness and loss of words.

Also an new character is introduced and will be more soon

As always, Love ya my Bokuto simps 😘