✨CHAPTER 5✨

"Why must you always have a grand entrance every-time you've entered?" Asked Akaashj after he is annoyed of the voice of Bokuto.

"WHY MUST YOU FEEL DOWN BUDDY? I WAS ONLY ASKING YOU STUFF ANYWAYS. PLUS I AM ME AND I MAKE ME CHOICES" screamed Bokuto once again towards Akaashi.

But you've haven't said anything since he has approached to you. You've froze and in fact haven't said anything at all. Why am I here? I feel like a fool standing here. Plus I don't even know him and yet I feel like I'm going to explode from embarrassment 😫😫😫

"It doesn't matter now Bokuto, I need to take care of y/n at her first day of school"

As Akaashi spoke about you, Bokuto glanced upon you closely and couldn't seem to stop staring at you. But as he stares at you, you quickly took an glimpse of him for a bit and quickly looked down towards the ground shyly as the remaining hair covered your eyes. You didn't know what alerted the most, the volume of his voice or himself in general.

"ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS. AND MAYBE I COULD BE YOUR EXCORT, Y/N"
As he looks towards you with his devilishly sights and smile on you, which to be frank didn't make you more or less comfortable. However made you more drawn to him.

Temptation is yet to be form in a human being to which I'm definitely sure Im drawn into.

Although Akaashi thought otherwise despite the blushing face of yours which made him sure you were uncomfortable with his appearance.
"Bokuto please there's no need to make Y/N uncomfortable. Come on let's go, we've got first classes to get to"

~BELL RINGS~

"Alright Y/N, we've got your timetable and your locker which is close to mine and you have chemistry first period which unfortunately I have English. However, you have the same class as Bokuto"

"Thanks for your help Akaashi, I don't know what I would do without you" replied confidentially towards Akaashi.

"YEAH MAN IDK WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU TOO, AKAASHI"

As he rolled his eyes at the comment made by Bokuto.  As the three walk through the school hallway, Akaashi stood before the stairs that leads to his English class which the classes Y/N and Bokuto's class leads straight down to the laboratories.

"Alright, imma go take care guys, see you in lunch"
*panicking and quivering, OHHH NOOO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I CAN'T BE ALONE WITH HIM KNOWING THAT IM HERE. HE'S GOING TK THINK IM A FREAK...

"Hey you okay?? DON'T WORRY I GOT YOUR BACK. NOT ONLY AM I THE BEST ACE IN VOLLEYBALL BUT IM THE BEST CLASSMATE THERE IS. BESIDES, WHY SOMEONE AS PRETTY AS YOU SHOULD EVEN WORRY ABOUT?!"

Eyes widened as Y/N looked towards Bokuto in shock, did he just called me PRETTY?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- hey guys sorry for the late update i was mad about alot of things in my life that i just can't right now so i took a break from socials a little bit(not that everyone cared but chile anyways...😁)

Got nothing else to say except as always, love ya my bokuto simps 😘❤️