✨CHAPTER 23✨

Everything has gone so wrong. very wrong. As the school cheers desperately for a team to win, Bokuto isnt in his game as he used to. One moment he will be spiking the ball next thing you know he lost control. He was never like this. Does this have to do with me?.

As the game has grown concerns about his sudden performance, Akaashi then signal the coach to take a time-out.

And as Akaashi speaks quietly towards Bokuto, Maya has thought hard to analyse his sudden attitude as it seem very difficult to reveal. But as captain, she has to show dignity and pride for her school, her cheerleading squad and to her beloved captain in sorrow. Don't worry babe I got this >3.

Maya then screamed passive aggressive, capturing the audience and cheer as loud as they can to motivate all and esp Bokuto, to make it. She screamed loudly which comes to shown how desperate she is to the point where her veins are popping.

"Damnnn can she calm the fuck down? We're not deaf yknow...making it so goddamnn obv" replied Tikka in response clearly annoyed at her presence.

But poor Y/N is concentrated onto the player she came for. However, as time progressively changes, Bokuto is boosted up and is defeating the other opponents. Everywhere you go there's Bokuto left to right. Despite the upbringing of his strength, it was as if he wasn't doing it for the sake of his interest he looked like he was doing it out of rage and anger. Please, oh please don't tell me he's mad because of me..... pleaded Y/N.

Y/N was right. Bokuto all of sudden went from being sad to mad whilst playing at the court. Normally when emotions get out of line, Athletes do tend to get out of control with their emotions which is often an mixture of disaster- which may lead to violence inbetween team members, their opponents or even sports officials. Those things could happen to anyone at anytime. Which is also quite new to Akashi considering the fact he has known bokuto. Yes he can be an emotional wreak but not like this.

Definitely not like this. As he is spiking aggressively which lead to missing an change at throwing the ball to the opposite team, he quickly lead to angry behaviour.

To which brought to no choice but to put him at time out for him to be cool down. Which brought the attention of the audiences to booing at the fact their volleyball superstar has been told to be on timeout.

Bokuto felt angry, Y/N felt pity, Tikka and Tristen felt worried for their friends....

Meanwhile, Maya felt pride. She felt glorious at the sight of the two in emotional wreck knowing that the reason for this is for the sake of herself and wanting everything to be her way.

You see Y/N may assumed that it was all her fault for Bokuto's action/behaviour when in reality it was all Maya.

~Flashback ~
As the team went on break, Maya came along towards the sad Bokuto and gave him his drink and some 'comforting words' to tell.

"Hey....u okay Bokuto?'

*sigh, "not really...."

"Oh okay...does this have to do with....idk....yknow who?"

"yeah....she looks pretty upset and I wanna know why tho....was she upset because I didn't bring her along with me?"

"Nooooo....I don't think so at all. I made sure she had a good time with me along with the team"

"We'll that's good to hear. Thanks for that, Maya"

"No problem at all. Although...there is something I should mention tho...about Y/N"

"Yeah? What about her? She okay?"

"Yeah no she's fine. It's just that something that's been bugging me and I feel like u should know something about it and it's refer to u by someone dear and truly must say something considering how loyal I am to you"

"Whhhatt did she said about me?" Worried Bokuto.

"Well she said some awful things to you to which I can't believe she even mention to us. She said that you haven't been the best of friend since her arrival at school and said she should had never met u in the first place, saying that ur annoying asf and what's worse is that she seems as if ur the type of person that hits and dump girls whenever they go along with other rude, meaningful things she had said about you.... Not to mention creepy vibes from her"

And as she finished her 'so-called story', Bokuto was triggered by her words and instantly went into rage.

Which brings us to today's presentation ft Maya's manipulation and chaos upon two lovers (soon to be enemies) at the court today- in which they are not battling with their opponents but their emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-

Hello everyone sorry for the long delay once again but I hope this is enough. I was thinking of an happy solution to this situation however I was like nope I like pain mood today bahahaha.

Anyways I hope u had a merry Christmas and a happy new year xxx

And as always,

Love ya my Bokuto simps 😘✌🏾