✨CHAPTER 8✨

Bokuto's POV: (surprise!!!)

10 minutes since class started and y/n hasn't came back from the bathroom. I hope she's ok because I don't know what I would do if something bad happens to her.

"Heyyy Captain, how are you? You know we should hang out sometime after school. You know, eat some of your favourite sandwiches and maybe get to know each other more" As Maya approached to me whilst sitting on my table in speaking in seductive matter.

Don't get me wrong, Maya is the prettiest girl in the school and most dudes would kill to be in my position but I just don't feel certain about me being with her. Plus I've kinda got my eyes set on someone anyways.

Where is she?? As Bokuto twirled around from his seat to see whether or not she's here or not.Without realising he has ignored Maya.

~meanwhile at the girl's bathroom~

Y/N has cried non-stop after the encounter with Maya and still hasn't moved a muscle.

I know im certain that I like someone but am I willingly able to break a relationship between someone when knowingly that person is way better than you.

More prettier than you, more fitter and slim than you, more confident than you, more stronger than you inside and out.

Why can't I be THAT type of person. Everybody do be looking good these days so why can I??

As I wrapped my arms around my insecure body of mine and thinking about everything that traumatic that happen, suddenly the door opens.

*gasp "hey you ok? Are you hurt? Do you want me to call the nurse?"

But instead of replying back, you nodded your head no in response to your situation. As you looked upon the presence of the person above you.
She had short hair with strands of pink extensions with her natural brown hair, various of bright colour makeup on her. With eyes deemed in sadness with pink contacts??

"Oh you like my outlook? Looks pretty huh?! Anyways, enough about me, why you crying, shouldn't you be in class by now? Come on let's go"

As she crawled besides me and assisted to pull me up onto my two feet once again. I've felt even more horrid at the fact that I have to have someone lift me up like a sick patient.

" hey Im Tikka, what's your name?"

"F/n L/n"

"Well it's good to meet you. You must be new right? Since I haven't you seen before. Do you want to talk about what happen?Im here you know"

*sniff " no Im okay, thank you tikka"

"No problem, hey do you want to sit by with me at lunchtime? Normally I sit by myself but you can be my friend, if you want to that is. Plus I think your really pretty and want to maybe put make-up or dress up sometime"

I kinda promised Akaashi and Bokuto I'll meet up but if Maya sees me then I'll be in big trouble and I don't want to intervene with their relationship.

"Sure I guess, But aren't you like, I don't know, ashamed to be with me?"

"Ashamed? Why would I be ashamed of you? Because I said what I said and there's no turning back"

"W-w-well as you can see... Im currently overweight at the moment so I'm not the slightest define as the 'pretty girl'"

"So? Everyone is different and are beautiful for what they look. Many make-up influences and music artists are often conflicted with the society about their beauty standards. But as always, they always empowered others for who they are, whether you're black, white, asian, or overweight, skinny or trans. Theres always beauty within everyone. And you, Y/N is pretty in my eyes and who knows? Someone might agree with me too"

If only that's true and yet is taken.

"Thank you Tikka. I feel much better"

" no worries girl, come on let's go to your class"
~Finally at class~

"Ahh miss F/N L/N glad you could finally make it to class, please introduce yourself to everyone. And Thank you Tikka"

"No worries sir always there to help😉" and walked away gracefully out of the classroom leaving Y/N alone with everyone including an worried Bokuto.

"I-i-i-Im F/N L/N, Im 17 and yeah thats it"

"Thank you Y/N, you may sit with Bokuto."

And as Y/N sat next to Bokuto without a glance, Bokuto was a bit upset that she hasn't noticed him nor told him why she took so long. and couldn't help but notice the redness in her eyes. And he knew something is up.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Mhmm?"

"Can you meet me at the gym after class? Would be nice to have you there"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- heres another chapter and another new character, Tikka🥰 I've already love already❤️

Anyways something is up with Y/N But will Y/N open up to him or continue to ignore him for Maya and Bokuto "relationship"

Anyways as always,
Love ya my Bokuto simps😘😘😘