✨chapter 24✨

Bokuto has never EVER been this mad before. Especially during a game like this. Spiking any ball coming towards him as hard as possible. He is letting out his emotions taken over his motives. Frustrated if the opponent's team won. but one thing is for sure is that he doesn't let it out towards the team about losing. Rather, he blames himself for everything-doubting every action as Captain. Perhaps he blame himself for his interaction with Y/N for feeling a certain way to the point she felt unsafe and terrifying to be with.

But that can't be right..... I would never do that to her not mention even touching her inappropriately or harmful. Why on earth would she do that? after everything I've done I really thought it was going somewhere....something more than just friendship.

"Bokuto, why you feeling so down? I've never seen you this sad as ever.... Not to mention ur performance today" asked Akaashi

"It's.....nothing. Really. Just wanna win and I feel like I'm bringing the team down"

"If anything your'e bringing the team up and feeling motivated as ever but it is scary to see your getting out of control. Is there anything other than the fact of the game is triggering you?"

Should I tell him?

Meanwhile, Y/N feels at ease. Uncomfortable as ever. After everything that's been happening all she wanted was to go home. But she also wanted to comfort Bokuto but a certain fear is blocking her way from communicating with him.

"You okay Y/N? u don't look so good.....do u need anything?" Asked Tikka in concern.
This is not how she imagined her first game to be and she might know who is the main cause behind her struggle.

"I'm good just need some water I'll be right back" replied Y/N in distress but yet calming to ease the concerns from her loyal friend

Meanwhile as she leaves Tikka plans to make things better for Y/N and perhaps Bokuto which she theoried could be the reason behind their performance? Could be wrong but it's worth a shot. All she know is that she needs an undercover. Knowing how much a bitch the cheer devil she is.

TRISTEN!!!!

she quickly jumped down the benches- excuses herself to get closer to Tristen and finally arrived to the group of cheerleaders.

"HEYYYY TIKKA! what brings you here? Ur up for cheering? Because I SOOO need a replacement right now."

"Heyyyyy Tris and I need a favour from you and also no I'm good I'm safe where I am thanks" grinned Tikka.

"Sure whatchu need?" Asked Tristen lowkey bummed she wouldn't join- she would've loved the cheerleader outfit on her.....

"Need to undercover for me. I'm not sure if my theory is correct but I believe she made Y/N anxious as crazy and she must've said something towards whilst we were in the bus and I was off guard and was wondering if you can ears dropped any juicy news filled in. Anything to do with Y/N and perhaps Bokuto too"

"Good thinking I knew it was too good to be true when she wanted to invite you and Y/N..."

"Wait hold up- ur saying u only invited me because Maya told you?"

"Yes and no but don't take this the wrong way I've wanted you to come anyways but having to hear from her didn't fit right with me and I'm sorry I felt that way as if I'm using you or something I would never do that"

"You're forgiven and I'm glad to hear u wanted me to come but now it's not the time. What else did she mentioned? Anything with Y/N?"

"Not exactly she just mentioned Y/N and you to come to the game but I'm having a feeling this might got to do with Bokuto. I mean, after all she is attracted to him like glue. She's crazy nuts for him."

"Your right but we can't be for sure we need to know her plans or else anything could get worse"

"Ofc and speaking of the devil she's going to the bathroom right now with her ugly followers I'm going in" said confidently by Tristen

"Good luck Tris".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bokuto is there anything u like to talk about? as a companion I'm here to discuss"

*sigh might as well

"Maya came towards me about Y/N saying I made her feel uncomfortable right from the beginning and said really hurtful things about me. And without thinking I let my emotions run wild but is that how she truly feel about me? 'Annoying asf'...." as he finished his dreadful experience he curled up into a ball at the locker room.

"Oh I see

"Oh I see....so this is about Y/N?"

Bokuto nodded his head as a reply to 'yes' quietly.

"Have you.....confronted with Y/N about this experience? How she felt about u?"

*sniffles "no"

"Seems to me that Maya might have been sabotaging your friendship with Y/N in my theory Bokuto"

"You think so? But why?"

"Perhaps she has a certain liking towards you and Y/N how close you both are and could have considered to be more than just a relationship."

"I- I meannnn she is pretty after all hehe"

"But anywho Bokuto I know for a fact Y/N wouldn't say these things about you nor hurt you in any way and don't let other people tell you otherwised"

"Thanks Akaashi 🥺"

"Your welcome"

POV
Apologies for the absence I hope y'all love this chapter 🥺💕

(Edited: I'm so sorry I forgot to mention- love ya my Bokuto simps 😘😘😘)

I'm so stupid sometimes like I'm not even kidding 🤣