⚠️ NOT A CHAPTER-READER'S CRISIS⚠️

AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Ok for some of you that aware of the story of '7 minutes' written by attackonfics_fw and her cancelling the book for various reasons such as readers commenting on her story in references to other Attack on Titans fan-fictions of how badly it is or to the Author's story itself.

because of this atrocious behaviour by some people, she had no choice but to quit her writing on wattpad. No more updates on 7 minutes, Which was soo good😣😣😣

And I wouldn't blame her for deleting her acc, I would do the same thing as well to avoid the toxicity and hate comments which we all need to stop.

Anime community needs to stop hate shaming ppl for what they work hard for. Like, if you don't like it then don' watch it or read it because you really are ruining it for others who actually enjoys it.

And if this situation has come to this book, I would immediately leave a notice and delete this book because people just can't seem to understand other people's emotions and their hard work onto their writings.

That's all for now guys just please prevent this from happening. Don't want any fan-fiction writers ending their books and not knowing how amazing their books are.

(Sorry for the inconvenient update and will end up writing the next chapter later tonight❤️)

Love ya my bokuto simps😘