✨CHAPTER 10✨

BOKUTO POV-

As I walked down the hallway,gloomy as ever, I've never realised that her echoing voiced that sang in harmony came across to me. I was too ignorant to even care but myself in self-doubting that we could have a close relationship.

Is this the end of Bokuto?
Will we not continue our friendship to grow stronger everyday?
To become something more?

"Bokuto-san whatever happened to you please don't overreact like that. Im sure Y/N meant no harm and surely be understandable."

*sniffles "How do you know that, Akaashi?"

"Bokuto I've known you for so long that you wouldn't be this upset unless we're playing volleyball. This is new to you as it is for me"

"BOKUTO!" As Y/N ran all the way to the cafeteria to get his attention. Geez I've never ran this far before, or for ANYONE.

"Hello Y/N, you ok? You want me to grabs some water??" Akaashi asked

"Yes....please...." as she breathes heavily to the ground and not noticing Bokuto's eyes as he looked down towards her in sympathy.

"Im SO SORRY BOKUTO. Ive been such a bad friend for letting you down first even though he requested my presence first"

"Y/N"

"Yes?"

"Whatever you do, just promise me this...."

"Yes sure, what it is?"

"That you....NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN PWEASEEE🥺🥺🥺 I WANT TO BE FRIENDS NO, BEST OF FRIENDS PWEASEEE"

And unexpectedly hugged tightly towards Y/N and butterflies 🦋 erupted throughout her entire stomach.

I can't believe it... his hugging me.... awwww he must really care about me and our friendship. I hope we can be together more

"Hi Y/N and Bokuto" As Tikka arrived and so did Akaashi with her water bottle.

*sigh as Akaashi fixes his glasses, " Bokuto please you are squeezing Y/N to death, oh hey Tikka"

"Hi Akaashi, looks like our friends needed their  privacy don't you think?"

"I guess so"

"LOOK AKAASHI Y/N AND I ARE FRIENDS AGAIN. LOOK LOOK WE'RE BEST OF FRIENDS" as He lifts Y/N arms up in the air as if he won the olympic gold awards. Whereas Y/N chuckled at the thought of how cute Bokuto is and his gestures.

"Yes I can see that"

"HEYYY I THOUGHT Y/N WAS MY BESTFRIEND?!"

"NOPE SHE'S MINE NOT YOURS. MY BEST FRIEND, GET YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND"

 MY BEST FRIEND, GET YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND"

"HEYYYY"

"NO ONE CAN STOP ME HEY HEY HEY"  and swiftly takes Y/N hands with her and runaways from Tikka. As they both laughed their way put to the cafeteria they ended up at the gym like he told her to come at the first place.

"So Y/N tell me more about yourself"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- IM ALIVE BUT IM DEAD 💀

HEYY GUYS HOPE U LIKE THIS CHAPTER, sorry for the late update once again but hope again u liked it.

Soo they made up and now at the gym, what is Bokuto's intention now?

Anyways love u all, as always love ya my bokuto simps😘🥰🙃