✨CHAPTER 4✨

As I sleep peacefully onto my comfy bed in dreams of an handsome tall man to rescue me from an inside castle of pain and suffering as we lived our 'happily ever after', I was awoken by an sudden wetness overflowing throughout my face and my whole body.

"IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP, Y/N. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASLEEP KNOWING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO  YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. GET  YOUR ASS UP!!"

as i walked my way drenched in my pyjamas and angrily walked my way to the bathroom in avoiding my mum's lectures about My future, she continued on saying Akaashi is coming over to pick me up to walk school. Which made me skip my way quickly to the bathroom to the room.

As I looked upon my new uniform, white shirt with the school brand. Tied with the light blue bow and finally the knee-length grey pleaded skirt, I've always felt insecure about myself in clothing such as these in public.

SIZE 20 (shirt)
Made in China

SIZE 18 (skirt)
Made in China

"You know Y/N, you've put on some weight lately. When I was your age, I was very much skinny and fit. So I suggest you stop your eating. Its not a very good sight" As mum echoed her words that sting through my heart in which case watery tears flowed nonstop.

As much as I love mum, I do wish she could be more encouraging than having me to compare other girls or which case herself in my position based on my current weight.

*KNOCK KNOCK

"IM COMING!!! LOVE YOU MUM" As I quickly put on my shoes whilst screaming mum goodbye,

"HAVE FUN AT YOUR FIRST DAY!!"

As I open my door and went outside, Akaashi waited outside nearby my mailbox. He looked a-bit distracted despite him being on his phone but then smiled and greeted me an good morning and that he'll be walking to and from school for awhile.

Messy hair, dressed appropriately with his white shirt, Grey jacket and blue tie. Definitely akaashi's sense of fashion.
Although he seemed very annoyed. Somehow stressful. I hope he's ok.

"H-hey you ok-kay, Akaashi??" As I stuttered stupidly towards him.

he groaned and finally response, "yeah Im fine just a friend of mine that can't seem to look after himself. Tends to rely on me so much. But i guess im ok with that."

"This friend of yours seem to really have a fond with you despite the fact that he expects you to be with you half of the time" as i reply back. Never knew what having a close friend is other than Yua. Damn im really am lonely in this world.

" I guess you can say, its a blessing but a curse"as he chuckled my comment about he's complicated friendship, we ended up at the grand school of FUKURODANI ACADEMY.

"Welcome to our school, Y/N"
(BTW THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL SCHOOL SINCE IT WAS NIT SHOWN IN THE SERIES AS SHOWN ABOVE ^^^)

"Whoa this is amazing" as you gazed upon buildings like skyscrapers all together, people chattering non-stop and amazing landmarks around the school area. Totally nothing like your own hometown.

"You'll get used to it. Ok now I'm going to show you to the office and see your current schedule then we ca-..."

"AKAAAAAASSSSHHHHHIIIIII!!!!!"

"Oh no" as Akaashi gazed upon he's so called walking headache running towards the both of you.

"What's happening? Who's that running towards us?" As you asked in a very concern tone.

"That will be my friend I've mentioned earlier before." As Akaashi's palms came across his face as the upcoming thunder stomps came closer and closer even more.

Whats his name again? Boruto was it? No. Maybe? Damn it I've forgotten his name.

"HEY HEY HEYYYYY, AKAASHI READY FOR OUR PRACTICE TODA- OHHH UHHH H-HEYYY THERE YOU MUST BE AKAASHI'S NEIGHBOUR HUH? IM BOKUTO"

Ohhhhh BOKUTO that's it. Wow he's cute.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S NOTE-
YASSSSSS YOU GUYS FINALLY MET🥰
Ngl i was kinda stuck so sorry for how wack this chapter turn out to be.

Also, have u guys read 7 minutes 😏 (IYKYK 🤪) becoz LAWDD im about to need some holy water onto my eyes on this app and tik tok.

EREN WITH AN TONGUE PIERCING= 🥵🥵🥵

But anyways love you as always my bokuto simps😘🤪