✨CHAPTER 9✨

We kept ourselves silent only because I didn't want to communicate throughout chemistry class until it was time to leave.

Y/N kept herself thinking about everything that has happened. From the first encounter with Bokuto and fun times to the bathroom incident with Maya and now wants me to come to the gym during lunchtime.

I really don't want him to feel bad for me leaving, but I also don't want to chat with him knowing that Maya might get mad at me for interfering her relationship.

What am I thinking?! It's not like he means anything between him and I. I think he simply wants me to feel comfortable around the area since im coming over to visit.

Just friends.

If only if it was simple for Y/N to overcome her affections towards Bokuto.

BOKUTO POV:
I wonder what's going on with Y/N? she seems odd and is distanced away from me.

Did I do something wrong? Was I too loud? Did I make her uncomfortable?

I only wants whats best for her and be her friend. Maybe even more than a friend.
I mean look at her...

Her memorising E/C that captivates me towards her like glue, her H/C the shines above me like diamonds at the length below her like rapunzel. And everything about her makes me all... mushy and fuzzy warming for me like I do when playing volleyball.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING I CAN TO PUT A SMILE  ON HER FACE. WHATEVER IT TAKES.

~AFTER CLASS-

"Still coming over to the gym with me?" I asked towards her. She seems to slouch more often than usual and looked down

" l-l-look Bokuto I can't"

Her sudden answer made me stopped. And my mood suddenly changed.

"What do you mean you can't come with me?" As I pouted my lips sadly towards her

"I promised a friend of mine I'll be there during lunch so maybe next time?"

EMO MODE ACTIVATED

Glanced down the floor and heartbroken to hear I can't be her friend no more. And walked away

I've been replaced.... its over for me, goodbye cruel world
" w-wait im sorry Bokuto...please don't go..."

*my heart been broke so many times

*my heart been broke so many times....💔💔

Y/N POV

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness... I've really hurt him so bad and it's my fault. All He ever had done was be friendly to me and yet this is what I do to him as return??

Geez I'm such a bad person.

"WAIT BOKUTO IM COMING"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- EMO MODE ACTIVATED

Hes emo mode is adorable and sad and thats what amaze me of how unique he is.

So would bokuto forgive her and restrain from his sudden emo mode ? find out soon

And sorry for the late update ive been so tired and this heat is driving me crazy so i couldnt do much under this heat.

(Btw i live in Australia, wby guys?)

As always, love you my Bokuto simps😘😘😘