✨CHAPTER 16 ✨

"soooo yeah that's what happen......I've met alot of friends and enemies along the way and met this really cute guy who happens to be really nice to me no matter what I look like....and NO GUY i mean, NO GUY whatsoever is interested in me like the way Bokuto is."

"EEEEEEEEE THATS MY GIRL IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. U GOT NEW FRIENDS AND A GUY WHO IS INTERESTED IN YOU......THATS CRAZYYY YOU SHOULD DATE HIM FOR SURE"

"I don't know.....that's way too soon plus I don't think he's entirely like me as a girlfriend type. what if he's just being friendly? or playing a trick on me. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of commitment."

"I mean that's true. take your time to actually get to know him and then find his intentions of whether or not he likes for who you are or not. Plus if he does I would def come and kill him in he's sleep. But anyways..... you do you boo."

"yeah you right i guess so plus need to focus on school too. UGHH. anyways hows yo-"

*DINGGGGG

1 message received by UNKNOWN

HEY HEY HEY it's me bokuto hru?🥰

"HOLY SHIT" screamed Y/N while still video chatting with her bestie and she is excited to know what's happening.

"OMG OMG WHATT WHAT WHAT. TELL MEEEEE RN"

"ITS BOKUTO HE'S TEXTING ME RN. THAT GUY I LIKED."

"YESSS GIRLLL... YOU MUST TALK TO ME NON-STOP"

"OMG MY BABY HAS GROWN UP...ok here's the plan, you're going t-....

"HEY HEY HEYYYYY THATS ALOT OF 'HEY HEY HEY'"

"Yeah he's like that. But that's what makes him cool anyways"

"OMG MY BABY HAS GROWN UP...ok here's the plan, you're going t-....

HEY GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT PHONE AND COME HELP ME CLEAN THIS HOUSE......DAMN KIDS WITH THEIR PHONES..." As her mama interruptedly speaks whilst video chatting with Y/N.

"alrightttt MAMA IM COMING. IM SORRY YN GUESS YOUR OWN YOUR OWN. BUT REMEMBER BE SIMPLE AND CHILL. IMMA GO BYEEE"

*End the video call

As Y/N panicked over a simple text from Bokuto, she thought about what she said. simple and chill.

*changes contact name to UNKNOWN to Bokuto ❤🏐

Y/N typing.....

"Hey Bokuto I'm good hru?"

Bokuto❤️🏐: *👀 typing.........