✨CHAPTER 18✨

MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE PLZ

"Don't just stand there Y/N, come and eat! There's
so many varieties of food to eat"

"Wow Bokuto that's a lot of food that would last us a lifetime"

"Well let's keep it that way then. Just me, you and this delicious food"

"Yeah I'll love that" as you smiled down to Bokuto and munched onto varieties of food available with the beautiful sunset from the distance, you instantly thought small talk won't be a problem at all.

From small varieties of fruits, biscuits, bread sticks, small partial of meats, slices of vegetables to big proportions of food, such as bowl of rice, fried chicken, pork chops, roast lamb, pizza, medium size burgers.....
Everything is there to choose from. But despite the food you don't want him to think ur some animal that'll eat this whole picnic meals. However, you remembered that Bokuto isn't the type of guy that judges a girl for amount of proportions more or less.

He....just....want you......happy. That's all.

"So you liking the food, Y/N?"

"Yes. This is way too much for me to eat but I love it. Thank you for the meal"

"No problem Y/N. If you need anything I'm here. Always"

*blushed "thank you so much Bokuto."

"No worries"

"So, Bokuto just wondering do you have siblings?younger or older?"

"Actually I do. I have two older sisters. I would like to say I did everything but if it wasn't my older sisters I would've been here. Heh 😄"

*chuckled " that's good that you have older sisters with you"

"Yeah can't go without them really. Wish I had that support."

"Well, now that you have met me, I'll always be your supporter. Whatever you need I'm here. Also with Akaashi and Tikka....we're all here"

"Yeah....this is just....overwhelming for me but thank you. I really appreciated it."

And as you guys laid down upon the sky, you instantly turn yourself around and face him and boy did he had a look. As Bokuto faced completely towards Y/N, he had chocolate around his mouth and some parts of his face which made you laughed at his silly look and most of all, he didn't even notice.

His eyes widened as if he commuted something wrong and was slightly confused at ur laughter and chuckled at the thought of you laughing at something funny.

*chuckles "w-why are you laughing? What's so funny? Lmao"replied Bokuto.

"I-I'm sorry i-I-it's y-you-re face"as she laughed

"What about about my f-F-FACE OHHHH AHHDJDNCJNEJDNEEKD" and as he screamed tremendously and running around panicking as to where the napkin is, Y/N couldnt helped and stopped laughing at his action. She founds him so adorable and hopes he will never changed for who he is.

Whereas Bokuto thought otherwise,
DAMNNNN I COULD I BE SO STUPID?! EMBARASSING MYSELF IN FRONT OF Y/N LIKE THAT😤😤😤. SHE PROBS THINKS IM WEIRD AS EVER,

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

"Hey, don't worry about here I got some wipes here. Come over here."

And as he bends down on his knees and crawled closer towards Y/N. But also kept his distanced so that she won't feel uncomfortable.

"It's okay Bokuto come closer I need to wipe your face off"

"Okay 😊" and crawled even closer towards her face and as she wiped away the chocolate stains off of him, Bokuto couldn't helped but be amazed of Y/N's face up close. Her beautiful eyes that is crystallised upon him like diamonds, her hair glowing so beautifully from behind flowing around her, and her adorable, cubby,  cheeks that he wishes to caressed with his hand.

"There you go, much better" replied Y/N but for some reason, Bokuto was so focused onto her, he forgot about what she said and kept on staring.

"Uhh Bokuto? U okay? You've been staring for quite sometime. IS THERE ANYTHING ON MY FACE?"

"No no no. Your'e fine." No matter how much he will like to express his emotions out, he thought it will be the best to not tell her just yet. Just so that she can adjust with the neighbourhood and as well, with each other.

This is going too fast. Must slow down a little.

"I'm glad we got to hang out, Y/N. Beautiful sunset right towards us with the beautiful willow tree below us. Not to mention this amazing food among us."

"Yeah Bokuto. Thank you again for this hospitality"

"No worries Y/N. Maybe some other time we can go to uh maybe a second date? Just thought we're going a bit too fast for one date. Not too mention you adjusting this neighbourhood and all"

" no it's fine I get what you mean. But I would love to go to a second date with you"

"GREAT THATS SETTLE WERE GOING FOR A SECOND DATE!!! HEY HEY HEYYYY"

And the both filled the laughter throughout the park until it was time to go home.

~ TRIP DOWN TO Y/N's HOUSE~

"Thank you for the date. It's been fun with you"

"No problem. Anytime"

"We'll I see you on Monday"

"Wait hold up. I forgot something"

"Hmm? What is it?"

"This" and has he twirled around, he had roses as a gift towards her and a special envelope inside. Just for a special person.

"Bokuto I- this is too much."

"No don't even think about it. I bought this for you as a gift because- well, you're beautiful and it's just a reminder to know that. Especially from me."

"Awww thanks Bokuto" and quickly hugged him. And as you hugged Bokuto, he hugged you back ten times more and wishes to never let go.

"Well. I must be going now. SEE YOU ON MONDAY"

"See you on Monday Bokuto"

and has he drove away, Y/N quickly went upstairs and laid across the bed and thought about the perfect date they just had.

Has she thought back about the wonderful times she had, a text message from a particular person came in touched.

*TEXT MESSAGES FROM BOKUTO❤️🏐

*INSERT IMAGES FROM EARILER AT THE PARK (some were pics taken from when you both were ready, and some that aren't ready and we're pictures of Bokuto secretly taking photos of you)

BOKUTO❤️🏐: I MISS YOU ALREADY 🥺❤️

OMG 😭😭😭

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- HELLO EVERYONE JUST HERE TO ANNOUNCED (ik it's late)

🏳️‍🌈H A P P Y 🏳️‍🌈P R I D E 🏳️‍🌈M O N T H 🏳️‍🌈

and since it's pride month, ive recently came out as bisexual towards my friends, and tbh I thought at first I was gonna lose my friends and started crying but ended up being the best thing I've ever done.

So whether or not you've come out or not just know that it's okay to not come out as much as ppl are doing today towards family or friends. All it matters is your safety and comfort. Which, quite frankly, aren't ready to confess towards my parents just yet (knowing how very religious they are....but anywaysss)

I love y'all so much and hope you are having fun celebrating 🥳 and being the best you.

And As always,
Love you my Bokuto simps 😍❤️✨