✨CHAPTER 22✨

After negotiating with Bokuto and Tikka with the whole bus arrangement and including meeting up with Tristen, with who Y/N and Tristen became Good friends, she stood among the bus she will eventually travel to and by to the volleyball tournament with none other than the cheerleader herself and her so-called minions along the way. She felt very much anxious about what's going to happen. 

With the incident that happen previously, she felt more cautious than ever and wondered if anything was going to happen to her again? 

Luckily she wasn't alone and is with Tikka and Tristen. Tikka knew the whole incident and wants to keep a close eye out on Y/N despite how much she is a target towards Maya, along with Tristen knowingly how capable she is. 

"WELCOME GIRLS! TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL DAY AT THE VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT SO PLEASE BE ENERGETIC AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, POSITIVE ENERGY ESP SINCE THE PLAYERS NEEDS THE SUPPORT THEY NEED WHOLE PLAYING FOR OUR SCHOOL TEAM. ALSO, WE HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS TODAY WITH US SO PLEASE BEHAVE AND TREAT THEM NICELY..." announced the coach. while the coach speaks upon the names of the cheerleading squad, along with the special guests, Maya has suddenly startled poor Y/N with her presence. 

"Hey Y/N, I do apologised for the incident that happens beforehand and that hopefully we can be friends afterwards. no hard feelings right?" As maya whispered to her ear, smiling. although she expressed gleefully towards Y/N, however, Y/N stood still faced away from Maya knowing something was really up with but acted cool. 

"yeah no problem at all" replied Y/N. although she had some bad terms with Maya. she knew better to not hold grudges against another person and to become the mature she is. and still hopeful that maya and herself would be in good terms. we dont exactly have to be close friends but accept ones appearance when we walk past each other. 

"great! lets be friends and become stting buddies. that way we can learn more about each other." As she responded. 

Before Y/N could respond an answer, she was swiftly taken away from Tikka and Tristen, she stood together with Maya at front of the bus to take the good seats. Tikka and Tristen were then shocked to reveal how close Maya is with Y/N and knew they need an close eye on Y/N. But, Y/N looked across their worried faces and gave them an hopeful smile meaning that everything will be fine. Despite how daunting it can be for her. 

And as everyone is settled in with their sits along with their sitting buddies to the tournment, Maya then starts having an conversaation to avoid the boredom. 

' Sooo Y/N,,,,, how you liking this school so far?" asked Maya

" its pretty good so far. Made some new friends, classes r pretty much average and started joining in the writing club"

"oooo an writing club. How fascinating. you must be smart smart" 

" I wouldn't say that hahah" 

"oh whatever Y/N... you might have great talent and soon you might want to write someone special in school like for example, me ofc, or a certain SOMEONE" as she smirked towards Y/N. knowing damn well who she is referring and smiled awkwardly. 

"yeah hahaha..." as she laughed awkwardly. 

"So whats the relation between you and that hunk of a captain, huh? u guys dating?" as Maya questioned (desperately, *cough *cough.) 

"well..... theres no certain 'relationship label' with us just yet. simply because we're busy with school and extra-curriculum activities. But were just good friends." 

"OH soo you guy not together? that's too bad... because you guys look more of an couple than bes friends but anywaysss.... I would'nt be surprised." 

"wha-what do you mean?" questioned Y/N. as felt curious about her respond. 

" oh well... i dont know how to say this but... he has a reputation for doing what he does." 

"as in?"

"i can't believe im saying this... which im SO glad im ur friend because I would.ve told you what happened from thestart. you see, Bokuto likes to play an act where he welcomes the girls who are new because their not aware of his actions. once he gets to know the girl and is wrapped around his finger. he- come closer so no one can hear me. * whispers, practically used them as sex toys and spits them out if he gets tired of them. Harsh right? good ol' captain. coincedence that ur a typical new girl who've just arrived the new school and is swept under his wing, dont fall for guys like him." 

And as Y/N is startled  from her whole new story of Bokuto makes it so hard to not believe her story. Her, the new girl and Bokuto, the notorious Player who happens to be so dearest to her is practially doing an checklist on how many girls he had slept with. 

Maya then comforts her and told her everything will be fine and that if she felt uncomfortable, she'll be more than welcomed to leave early and notify the teacher. 

Y.N then nodded as her only response and sat there quietly and uncomfortable knowing that she meant nothing Bokuto and must avoid him at all cost before anything goes to worse. 

< AT THE TOURNMENT >

They've arrived at the tournment where eerything is going down with different schools alng with the cheerleading squad and other school members. This time Y/N is sat with Tikka to witness the game. well. Tikka was jsut witnessing her girlfriend from afar. 

such cute couple, she thought as she sat staring at Tikka. And as the tournment was about to begin, Bokuto, as well as his team arrived first, with Bokuto with his grand entrance and diberately removing his jacket as if he was a superstar, with akkashi however, holding his jacket as normal. 

and has he is cheering across his fans, he was staring at the one person he so happen to adore the most to come to his game and shot her with an great smile and waved across towards her. However, Y/N stared nervously at Bokuto and simply looked away. 

Bokuto was disheartened over her reaction and wondered what happened to her and what did he do to deserve this. 

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hello everyone sorry for not updating lately, 

everything has been crazy lately with me working for the first time at a fast food place called hungry jacks AKA 'burger king'. Everything has been good so far, however i feel like the problem isnt the customers and more so the co-workers but its whatever im new and the least you could do is to be sincere and aware of that than turn your back and talk shit. but it;s whatever im not making friends im trying to get money. 

but overall i hope everybody has a good week (better than I did) >3 

adn donr worry i would update much better than i am as of right now. 

anyways, 

love ya my bokuto simps >>>3