✨CHAPTER 19✨

~a few days after the date~

"Looks like your date went well" replied Tikka as she sat next to her at lunch time.

"Uhhh...." Commented Y/N, as she gazed the pictures that she took with Bokuto.

"Girl your too obvious 😂"

"I- yeah no argue there. That date turn out amazing for the both of us. Enjoyed some food and we sat across the sunset and not mention the sweet things he says to me" as she blushed at the thought of it."

"Awww that's so sweet. i wish you nothing but happiness"

"Yeah same to you, Tikka"

"Yeahhhh" as she dragged her sentence she gazed across the cheerleader table. Although Tikka can't stand the presence of Maya and her minions, there was only one person that caught her attention.

Meanwhile, Bokuto arrived and was searching for a particular person.

"HEY HEY HEYYY Y/N!!!" as cheerfully as ever and onto the table, with Akaashi by his side.

"Whatchu got there, Y/N?" Making sure Y/N is eating as much as she can.

"Ooooo I got....chicken teriyaki with rice and vegetables on the side, what about you?"

"Got my famous sandwich from a famous restaurant of mine from a dear chef that so happens to adore you."

"Awwww tell her I'll come by to the restaurant" as she for sure will apologised for her actions towards Trisha as well.

"That's great....I was just about to ask you if u want to come by again after school along with Tikka"

"OMG YEAH THAT'LL BE GREAT! Right Tikka? Tikka? Tikka?....."

as Y/N tries to capture Tikka's attention, Tikka sets her eyes once again on a special cheerleader. How her uniform suits beautifully on her with the school scheme colours, along with the ribbon tied onto her luscious brown ponytail. Not to mention her fashionable shoes that ppl tend to say " it doesn't look good" which she thinks it is aesthetic and lastly her jacket that are filled with badges and stickers. Whether it is from a cartoon show, rock n roll bands/ any music genre band available to smiley faces.....you name it.

And that's why she thinks she's different from those girls. Not to mention how closely focused she is onto her book rather than the gossips from her fellow comrades.

"I see you're taking a liking on someone?" Commented Akaashi

"HUH- WHA- BISHHHHH NO....YOUR DELUSIONAL.  'AKKKKAAASHI' " as she crossed her arms to expressed how angry she is when really she is a blushing mess.

And so did Akaashi with a smirk on his face with an uplifting eyebrow, meanwhile Bokuto grinning as ever to which he is maintaining his chuckles as well as Y/N watching carefully towards her bestie adorably...knowing that her interest in girls is towards the person she adores from afar.

*whispers " CAN YOU STOP STARING AT ME ITS CREEPING ME OUT" spoke Tikka.

*whispers " tell us that you admit ur liking towards that girl or else" said Akaashi

*whispers " YEAHHH TELL US .SPILL THE TEA GIRL. WERE HERE FOR YOU, GIRLLLL 💅" commented Bokuto with his sassy attitude.

*whispers " it doesn't hurt to tell us...we're you're friends"

*whispers " yeah, but, it's kinda , uhhhh embarrassing...."

*whispers  "there's nothing wrong with that, Tikka. Being who you are is the best thing that happens and is very important for humanity. So no shame whatsoever" said Akaashi

*whispers "YEAH GIRL..... after all.....

🎤BE WHO YOU ARRRREEEEEEE 🎤

🎤FOR YOU'RE PRRRIIIIDDDDDEEEEE🎤
🎤DONT HHIIIIIIDDD- OFFFTTTT"

" OMG BOKUTO SERIOUSLY?! U JUST HAD TO SING?! I'LL KILL YOU" as Tikka screamed at Bokuto for embarrassing her in front of everyone.
While others chuckled and some ignored.

Meanwhile, the girl with the jacket badges looked away from her book and towards the loud crowd. And somehow was admired from the view. From a particular person.

Hmmm what a cute way to come out. Hope to know you sooner or later. Strange girl with hairdos.

~~~~~~~~~ AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~

So as promised, the four sat across from each other at the available bench and discussing away. Whether it is school work, after school curriculum, sport or just everyday life. They tend to listen and discuss the things that are happening and resolved them if problem were to occur.

"Soooo....Y/N..... I was wondering....." asked Bokuto nervously.

"Yes?" Answered Y/N

"Come on....u were just singing a few moments ago, and now your being a wuss" said Tikka angrily towards Bokuto. Still have the grudge against him but it's no biggie.

"Yeah right, *chuckled anyways... I wondering if it's possible for you to come by to my tournament coming up. I'll be appreciated if you come along. With Tikka especially."

"Awwww Bokuto....ofc I'll come by and cheer for you..."

"SUPERRR !!! CANT WAIT TO BEAT WHOEVER COMES BY AND TRIES TO BLOCK OUR WAY. RIGHT AKAASHI?!" Screamed Bokuto.

"As usual as always Bokuto." As Akaashi reads his novel.

What a great day to hang out with,thought Y/N.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- HEY YALL IM BACK SORRY EVERYTHING HAS BEEN HECTIC LATELY BUT NOW IM OKAY AND CURRENTLY ON BREAK SO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOONER AS EXPECTED.

HOPE U GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I DO. THOUGHT I MIGHT DO SOMETHING DIFF FOR ONCE AND HAVE A LITTLE POV. Also there's a reason to it as to why as well 😈😈😈

But that's a secret I'll never tell til notice.

As always,
Love ya my Bokuto simps 😘❤️✨