✨CHAPTER 14✨

"Hello Akaashi, Owl man with the white frostings on top, I see you are alive and well" as Kuroo arrived with a villainous grin and says he's greetings with kenma continuously playing his console with Y/N besides them.

"Thank goodness you are here and safe, Y/N. Bokuto and I were very worr-"

"Y/N!!!!!!"

As Bokuto screamed out loud from the top of his lungs, surrounded by many citizens as they halt at the sudden scream. While Y/N was gobsmacked and shaken from the unexpected sound and didn't know what to do. But Bokuto did.

As he stood upon the hill road with tears among his eyes waiting to burst out of his eyes any second and suddenly, came stomping down the hill as fast as he can with the incredible speed while still screaming Y/N's name.

"Hey just hold up a second Boku-" as Kuroo knew what's about to happen. Despite his impressive athletic abilities, let's just say he isn't the brightest lightbulb.

"Y/N LISTEN T- WHOOOOAAA"

*CRASHED

And as Y/N's arms were crossed as a way to reflect his furthermore action, she gazed upon herself and towards the poor souls.

"KUROO"

"BOKUTO"

"yYyYyYyYyYy/NnNnNnNnNnN"

"IDIOT GET OFF ME!!!!!! YOU CAME RUNNING DOWN THE HILL LIKE A IDIOT AND DIDN'T LOOK WHERE U WERE GOING AND CRASHED INTO ME!!!!! IDIOT!!! YOU STUPID STUPID UGLY HUMAN BEING"

"Sorry Kuroo" with a goofy face of he's as he stood up with the help of Akaashi while Kenma helped out Kuroo with a bruised face (poor kitty)

"Bokuto are you okay?" Y/N replied and concern as ever

"Bokuto why couldn't you just walk down the hill like a human being" as Akaashi replied dreadfully from the incident.

"HEY! THE PERSON YOU SHOULD BE CONCERN ABOUT IS ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT BULLDOZER BY THIS IDIOT HERE!"

"LOOK I SAID I WAS SORRY SO KNOCK IT OFF, CAN'T YOU SEE Y/N IS HERE"

"PFFTTTTTT WHIPPED"

"so I'm guessing you both are really close?" Questioned Y/N

"we're practically bros since we always tend to either work together as captains or compete with each other"

"so happen to be in the area and discuss with him BUT I GUESS NOT BECAUSE IM NOT IN THE MOOD AFTER WHAT HAPPEN"

"OKAY THEN TALK T ME THEN IM RIGHT HERE COME AT ME"

"Unlike you, I do not wish to fight in barbaric actions rather see you try when we compete with your team real soon.... If however, you make it past the qualifiers"

*GRRRRRRR "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY TEAM IS THE BEST THERE IS"

Meanwhile, Kenma, Akaashi and Y/N have step besides from the argument waiting for them.

"Should we.....do something?" Questioned Y/N as the fight continues

"it's probably best we don't interfere... for our safety" As Kenma whispered loudly while playing he's the console.

"Agreed"

*RIIIINNNNNGGGG

"Hello? Yes......I'm sorry I'm with Akaashi.....yep, yep uh huh.....okay love you bye"

"I assumed that's your mother. We should be headed going now"

"Alright.....Bye Kenma, nice knowing you hope we can play a game together soon"

"Bye Y/N" As Kenma farewelled Y/N from their departure

"Should we notify Bokuto that we leaving Akaashi?"

" of course we are in 3, 2, 1"

*GASP " Y/N!!!!!!!! AKAASHI!!!!! HEY HEY HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! DON'T LEAVE ME"

"BOKUTO YOU IDIOT WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!!! I WILL SEE YOU AT TRAINING CAMP"

*********************************************************************************************

A./N- IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT MY FOLLOWERS ARENT LOVED....... I SWEAR ONE BAD COMMENT ABOUT URSELF IMMA FLIPPED. YOU ARE LOVED AND BEAUTIFUL DESPITE YOUR FEATURES YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED AND BE TOLD YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

ALSO VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER BEEN BUSY AND ALL BUT I WOULD GET UPDATED REAL SOON 

AS ALWAYS. 

LOVE YA MY BOKUTO SIMPS