✨CHAPTER 20✨

~MAYA'S POV~

"So I heard that Bokuto is bringing his 'so-called GIRLFRIEND' with us to the game"Says one of my minion.

"Omg really? What a FAT joke. She's soo going to embarrassed us at the volleyball tournament"

"FORREAL what a sight of sore eyes I bet her mum is disappointed at her when she gave birth"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

And as my minions laugh humorously of FATSO's appearance, I must figure it out a way to grab Bokuto's attention without her interfering everything. COME ON GIRLL THINK THINK.

"And not to mention her bsf, Tikka. She basically came out as lesbian I heard. Who would want to get with her?"

"Yeah and what I've heard she likes someone from our group..."

"And who will it that be?"

"It's tristen duhh" (tristen is the girl that Tikka liked since I didn't introduce her yet)

That's it 💡thought Makayla

"Ladies...would u mind bringing Tristen over. I'll like to speak with her privately at the gym girls bathroom plz"

"Sure no worries captain"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I awaited for Tristen to come by, just the idea that brought to my head which I think it will become successful in the end with Tristen around.

" so 'CAPTAIN' you wanted me here" replied Tristen. You see Tristen was really fond with Maya. In fact, she couldn't STAND her.
(Back to narrator POV)
Despite her love for cheering, she thought that Maya isn't the type of leader that she admire unlike her teammates. You see, the reason why Tristen join was because her older sister once was captain of the cheerleading squad in which has inspired her to become a cheerleader and more.

However, it wasn't until Maya arrived and caused chaos within the cheerleading squad. With fame and power on her side, she could do anything and get away with it and for once her pity for her because once that's gone it's over for her.

often people asked her "oh if u don't like her, then why r u in a cheerleader squad then?", "why don't you quit doing so and move on?"

She wasn't a quitter that's for sure and she'll do anything to gain that leadership and prove herself worthy of it.

Maya rolled her eyes at her appearance and angered at her comment in showing no respect whatsoever.

"Look here missy. U probs upset once again about me being captain and all but get over it im captain so show some respect.besides, im here to help you not trying to have a fight here"

"Alright CAPTAIN what is it?"

"Well since u couldn't kept ur eyes off that strange girlfriend of urs I was just about to let her come with us to the games today."

"First off, she's not my girlfriend, second of all, why her? And why all of a sudden have her with us at the games? WHAT ARE U UPTO MAYA?"

"No reason I just thought u looked real lonely and besides it would be nice to have a companion with u. As captain, my duty is to look at for you guys as well as myself and we'll, boosting their self-esteem or whatever. Plus, we don't discriminate here and it's okay if u have feelings for the same gender. We won't judge or bite and if it happens, you can always rely on me and put them down"

"Look idk why you acting all weird and stuff but I guess m glad to know that you accept me for who I am and spending time with Tikka. Guess your not that bad after all"

"That's great to hear. Even better, why don't you discuss with her and her "best friend" of hers. Her names Y/N and I would LOVE to know her more since she's new and all"

"Wow yeah sure. Hopefully she'll say yes and her best friend, Y/N too" replied Tristen with a smile on her face.

Guess I was wrong after all. Maybe she is a good captain. She somehow accepts me for who I am and that's what matters after all.  Tristen thought.

Little does she knows, this whole thing is going to stir everything into a disaster.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N-
Uh oh Maya is causing a lot of shit atm and will Tristen find out soon or later or will she and her friends be trapped under her spell?

Anyways I know it's a crap chapter but I'll make everything seem better than usual.

And as always,

Love ya my Bokuto simps 😘✌🏾