✨CHAPTER 17✨

Did he-he JUST ASKED ME OUT? AT THE PARK? IN PUBLIC? JUST HIM AND I? ALONE

okay breathe girl. It's not like this is the VERY first time a guy asked u out.....
CORRECTION THIS IS THE VERY FIRST GUY THAT ASKED ME OUT. AND I MEAN THIS IS EVEN THE FIRST BOY IVE TALKED TO IN ALONG TIME. DESPITE HAVING A NICE CONVO WITH AKAASHI, KUROO AND KENMA.

WAIT HOLD UP. IVE TALKED TO THREE GUYS IN ONE DAY?! SHEIIITTT I MUST BE ON DRIGS OR SOMETHING.

OK THIS IS WAY TOO OUT OF HAND. THIS IS NOT SINPLE AT ALL.

NO. NO. EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE. JUST SAY YES. THATS ALL.

*opens chat

BOKUTO ❤️🏐: hey Y/N r u free this weekend? I was wondering if we can go to the park together? And maybe have a picnic is that's cool?

WHAT DO I SAY?!

'YES I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU?'

'YEAH OFC'

'YES I WILL RIGHTFULLY TAKE UR HAND IN MARR-' wait wha-?!

Y'KNOW WHAT?! FUCK IT

Y/N: *typing
yes ofc I will go to the park with u ❤️❤️

BOKUTO❤️🏐: *typing
GREAT! CAN'T WAIT SEE YOU. MEET YOU AT (insert Park name) AT 12PM SAT

TTYL HOPEFULLY U HAVE A GOODNIGHT. SEE YA TMR🥰✨

Y/N: GOODNIGHT BOKUTO SEE YA TMR
❤️✨

*jumps onto the bed and muffled onto the pillow screaming

"EEEEEEEEEEE OMGOMGOMGOMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPEN😭😭😭 WAIT HOLD UP THERES ALOT OF THINGS I NEED TO DO. FIND A OUTFIT, LOOK NICE, DO MY HAIR.....OMG THERES SO MUCH TO DO I CANT WAIT EEEEEEEEE"

and that night both Y/N and Bokuto couldn't sleep properly. Their mind is crazed and filled with excitement for Saturday and the future ahead for them.

Y/N never felt so confident about herself in her life and is certain that Bokuto and herself will actually go places.

Whereas Bokuto have never felt so happy isn't refer to volleyball tournaments at all. He crazed for her attention and hopes that nothing could go wrong and enabled to love herself just as much as he does.

~Tkmeskip to Friday~

Y/N is currently in class doing the school work as always with her friend Tikka by her side. Before they headed to class, Y/N had told Tikka what has happen on that very night and showing the messages  towards her and Tikka almost screamed. Almost capturing the class attention.

"bitchhh ur so luckyyy. Ur basically hooking up with the CAPTAIN OF THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM AHHHHH"

"shhhhh Tikka. I wouldn't say a 'hook up'. But I def know it's a date with Bokuto"

(we all have that ONE FRIEND😂)

"OH IT IS A DATE.EEEEEE. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AFTER THIS"