✨CHAPTER 3✨

"So, y/n what's it like back at your hometown?"
As Akaashi commented, you've been together for quite some time but still haven't had the chance to continue onwards with the conversation. Let alone talk to a boy in your room.

"I-i-it's F-f-fine, i don't have many friends sooo i-im o-o-okayy" as I stuttered foolishly towards Akaashi. Although he didn't looked weirdly towards you but surprisingly awe at the moment when you so spoke so shyly and sadden about not having friends.

As you looked away from the upcoming confrontation, Akaashi bent down to your level  and looked towards you out of curiosity.

"You know you can talk to me normally as a friend. I mean no harm to you since your new around this area. How often are you nervous around people?"

"Let's just say Im no social butterfly that flutters around to new people. Plus my insecurities get in the way of things" as you replied back to Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled at your comment as you expressed yourself thoroughly about your social awkwardness and your insecurities. Which presumed to be something all females intend to have. However, he intended to not speak about your deep insecurities, but rather seeks to hope to comfort you as your true character. Which he reminds him of someone that can do the job.

"I tell you want, I can introduce to you my friend of mine that can always cheer you up and feel even more welcoming as usual. Sure this person can get a little overboard and annoying, but Im sure Him and I can assist you at school tomorrow"

As Akaashi spoke about his so-called friend of his, you were surprised at the thought of someone being so helpful in becoming comfortable around this area and let alone being friends with anyone to the point where it was so overwhelming for you.

Does this person not care about how I looked?
Is this person delusional?
Nobody would ever dared to go near me, let alone talk to me.....
People always assumed that for someone like me, I shouldn't be touched or talk to, like a monster among the shadows.
Again, Is he not ashamed of me despite how unfitting and ugly I am?
This is too much, even for myself.

"You okay, y/n? Kinda zoned out for a second" Akaashi asked

"Oh, my apologies. Im just surprised you are, somehow supporting that's all" as you looked downwards to the floorboards shyly once again.

"You're forgiven. And since you've said you haven't had any friends, let me be the first one here for you"

As I was about to plea my thank you towards Akaashi, his mother called and said they'd needed to be home for work tomorrow. As Akaashi and yourself settled downstairs to say goodbye, he said something Im prepared for tomorrow.

"By the way, the friend I've mentioned earlier name's Bokuto. You will eventually notice him tomorrow. Goodnight, y/n" as Akaashi said his last words before he stepped out of the house.

"Bokuto? Interesting...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author notes-
Nothing much to say other than im tired 😓 sorry for the short chapter but i promised to write longer. Can't wait to write more🥰🥰🥰

Anyways, as always love you my bokuto simps😘✌🏾❤️