✨CHAPTER 15 ✨

after a very eventful day, Y/N has finally come home and is resting. its 12 am and still can't sleep after the encounter at the diner, she still felt bad and apologises many times to Bokuto but he mentions something that she could never forget.

earlier today 

"Hey hey hey...... why did you guys leave me? I get that I'm too much sometimes but at least tell me.... thought were friends"

"Once again Bokuto your always overreacting but your here now with me and Y/N"

"THATS NOT THE POINT!!! AAA-KKKAAAA-SHHHIIII" mhm as Bokuto slouch and crossed his arms as he felt betrayed by his best friend.

Meanwhile, Y/N looked at Akaashi and Bokuto adorably and laughed at their friendship. She didn't mean to giggle so loud to catch their attention. In fact, she hasn't laughed like this for a while.

"PFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA IM SORRY- HAHAHAHAHA....YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE"

As the two boys stopped at their path and looked at Y/N at the moment. They realised how adorable she is too. filled with laughter and a bundle of joy towards them. especially towards Bokuto.

wow.... she looks even more beautiful smiling like that..... I hope I can see more of her being happy in the meantime. whatever it takes. 

As Bokuto thought. 

As they arrived at the street Akaashi and Y/N lived, Bokuto thought of something and need to tell Y/N.

"Y/N, Bokuto I need to go home. My parents are waiting for me. I see you guys soon. Goodbye"

"bye Akaashi"

"BYEEEEEE AKAAAASHHHIIII" As Bokuto smiled gleefully. Perfect timing.

"I should be heading home too. It's getting la-" 

"WAIT" And quickly, without thinking, grasped tightly onto Y/N's wrist onto bringing her attention towards him. and Y/N was surprised.

"Theres something I need to tell you, What I was about to say back at the diner. Y/N. you deserve better. YOU deserve more than this. This emptiness... this darkness overflowing you whoever harmed you isn't worth your precious time. You don't need the whole starving yourself because....because your beautiful just the way you are and I don't care if overweight. Because you are what matters to me. Being true to yourself is the most important thing to you and I want to remind you about it. so please don't hurt yourself nor think you worthless. You're not. Okay??"

And boyyyy did she not know what to do nor what to say.

WHat happening?? It's like I'm malfunctioning or something and forget to even speak 

"Im truly am sorry but its getting late and need to go home but here's my phone number to contact me. see ya byyeeee Y/N"  and quickly ran and glanced one more time before leaving her. 

This boy is truly something else......maybe I should contact him.

*RING INCOMING CALL BESTIE 😍💋

"soooo hows your first day at school??" 

"Its a long, interestign story" 

***********************************************************************************************HEYYYOOO DAMNN ITS CRAZY MY VIEWS HAVE 9K ALREADYYY TYSM I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU THE BEST 

HOPE THIS BOOK ISNT A FLOP BECOZ FOR SOME REASON FRUIT BASKET HAS SPOKE TO ME AND TOLD ME TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER (IDK SORRY) 

CHILE ANYWAYSSSS...... ALSO I NEED LIKE ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS LOL 

AS ALWAYS LOVE YOU MY BOKUTO SIMPS 😘💖