✨CHAPTER 7✨

If you were to ask me if 'Im okay?' then obviously that's the stupidest question ever asked at this moment.

Im a nervous underneath the man I like that i did not intend to go further other than being his friend first and yet look at me now. My whole face red as a tomato that indicates both my everlasting blush and embarrassment in front of everyone at my FIRST DAY.

Way a go, Y/N first day at school and you've embarrassed yourself, Great. Even worse, Bokuto probably thinks I'm heavy by now. I should go but somehow this person won't even let me go.

"B-b-okuto I- I- didn't mean to- I'm s-s-so sorr-ry I-"

"Shhhhh, hey, it's ok. No need to apologise just know that im here for you 24/7 and don't you worry about other people. Y/N." And embraced myself towards his muscular arms into a hug. A hug that meant everything.

A type of friendship sealed together as promised to keep you safe and sound.
A type of warmth needed desperately.

And a type of warmth used for lovers to embraced their affectionate for one another.
Wait... lovers??

"T-t-thank y-y-yo-u, B-bokuto." While still blushing under the warmth of my saviour. But still a nervous wreck.

Need to evacuate. Right now.

"Hey, bokuto? I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back, ok?"

" you sure? I can go with you if u want. Maybe have some time out and or go to the nurse bay to relax. Oh maybe skip school for change. I mean, i haven't skip school but I would do that for you"

He's not serious about it right?

"No its fine you don't have to come with me im fine. Plus you can't do anything of those."

"What 'anything' im just here for you"

*laughter, " bokuto don't be ridiculous. You can't come woth me to the bathroom because you are a boy, can't skip class or school for the benefit of me because it's my first day. Plus your captain, don't want to ruin your reputation"

"Oh yeahhhhhh, you right. Go ahead I'll wait for you here with your butt next to mine"
*laughter

This man never fails to make me happy and it's already my first day.

As I walked my way to the sign of amenities shown above to the girls section, I've finally calmed myself little better than last time all thanks to Bokuto and washed my faced.

As I was about to step foot out of the bathroom, I've suddenly felt the pulling of my uniform back from where I've came from. What the hell?!

"Hey new girl, I'll watch your back if i was you"

"Sorry, what?" As I'm still startled by the uprising feminine voice above me. Brown hair tied up in a curly ponytail, slim as ever with round eyes shaped with colours of green and everything that screams "pretty perfect girl"

" you heard me... i watched your back if i was you."

" s-s-sorry, do I know you??"

"Tch, you're looking at the head cheerleader of F.A., Maya. And I have keeps on Bokuto, ok? Or else, got it?! You DON'T MESS WITH MY MANZ, GOT IT, FATSO?!
And as she crept closer to my face as imitating as possible and punched the wall to signify her power over me and walked away.

It's happening all over again. And it won't stop.
And crept down to the floor and cried below the tiles as darkness have overcome me once again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- Hey guys sorry for once again a cringe as chapter, hope you guys like it and the introduction of an new person, Maya, Head cheerleader of the school

What do you guys think?? Please you are more than welcomed to response good and bad habits of this book so that I can improve more in future.

But im also truing to make time as possible before Uni starts in March.

But anyways, love you all be safe and as always, love ya my bokuto simps 😘😘😘