✨CHAPTER 13✨

"Y/N! Y/N! COME BACK...... Y/N WHERE ARE YOU? COME BACK PLEASE" as Bokuto pleaded desperately to find her

"Bokuto we have to be quick. Who knows what will happen to her"

"YEAH YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! AKAASHI, OFC IM WORRIED ABOUT HER. I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS TYPE OF RESPONSIBILITY BEFORE AND NOW IT WILL BE AND ALWAYS BE MY JOB TO LOOK OUT FOR HER. SHE HAS BEEN HIRT AND I WANT TO BE WITH HER UNDER MY WINGS. AND SHES SHE- IS SO S-SO B-BEAUTIFUL"

As he bowed down in front of akaashi as he let his emotions out. And Akaashi felt bad for him. Hes sympathy goes out for him for caring so much for someone so precious to him even though he just met her.

"Don't worry Bokuto-san we will find her and talk to her she will understand. And your right she has been hurt but i know u will make her feel better"

*sniffles " You really think so?"

"I know so. Besides shes my friend too. Friends stick together as they always say"

"Speaking of friends...."

Y/N POV:

I keep running and running til the building was long gone. His voice echoes but I decide to ignore it.

He will not understand. You'll think he will just let go and mind his business. But he was only trying to help. He saw you not eating so he was just giving a piece of hes sandwich to you.

I guess that's true. But how can someone like him will like someone like me. I mean look at me.....

I need to start losing weight. And it starts by not eating anything that consumes big portion of food. Even if im hungry.

I wonder where am I goin-

OFFT *drops game console

"Oh my goodness Im so sorry"
"It's O-o-okay. Im sorry too I wasn't looking while I was going either"

"Its alright. I guess that was very clumsy of me"
"Im sorry for my friend here. Kenma can be very distracted with his game console.The name is Kuroo Tetsuro and you've met Kenma Kozume and we're from Nekoma"

"Nice to meet you Kuroo and Kenma. My name is F/N, L/N."

"Say aren't you from my main owl man's school?"

"I-i-if you're referring to Bokuto then yes we go to the same High school together. I started today"

"Well were just about to meet the old man-speaking of the devil...."as Kuroo replied as he saw Akaashi and Bokuto from a distance. And Bokuto looked miserable as ever.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- ✨SURPRISED ✨

I thought i might introduce some more characters onto my story. I absolutely love And adore KUROO AND KENMA🥰😘❤️
And why not have some bromance in the story lol

and i thought also that i would give a present to you all since I haven't been writing so long ( plz forgive🥺)

But anyways as always,

Love ya my bokuto simps