Chapter 1

This will be a full fan fiction, tracking the full Kaylor timeline, as their friendship develops, and then turns into a relationship. 

 February 2014

Taylor's nerves were getting the best of her as she began making up the guest bedroom in her Beverly Hills home. High fashion model Karlie Kloss was going to arrive within the hour, and she was spending the next few days at Taylor's instead of a hotel. Both girls would be attending the Weinstein Pre-Oscar Party in West Hollywood together tomorrow night.

Since meeting two months previous at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Taylor and Karlie have become closer and closer, however, only through technology. It began as texting, developed into phone calls, and now even the occasional Skype session. They haven't been able to spend time together since the fashion show, however, as Karlie didn't find herself modeling in Nashville or Beverly Hills too often and Taylor found herself in Manhattan even less than that.

Taylor's newly cut short locks were just beginning to dry from the shower she had taken recently, and running her hands through her hair she was still surprised to feel the strands of hair end so soon. She notices the nervous tick she had just performed, as she continues to worry about it possibly being awkward between the two girls, as they have never spent time alone together before. Were they close enough for this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's arms were crossed in the loose sweater she was wearing, staring outside her front door, watching as a Black Lincoln she was expecting pulled up her driveway. She unfolded her arms to wave to Karlie as the long legged model opened the backdoor of the car excitedly smiling.

Taylor quickly walked out the door and made her way to Karlie.

"I'm sorry I had security pick you up, but believe me, LAX was probably much more enjoyable for you without me being there," Taylor says as she embraces the girl for a quick hug.

"Don't even worry about it! He is quite the gentleman, I didn't mind!" Karlie says laughing, while Taylor's bodyguard walked past them smiling with Karlie's luggage towards Taylor's house. "Taylor! This is beautiful! Of course you literally have a white picketed fence home in Beverly Hills," Karlie exclaims.

"Thank you! I know, when I saw it I fell in love because I was looking at, like, these huge chic mansions and it was just one after the other. They were actually intimidating to look at, and then I saw this one and it somehow manages to be cute and huge at the same time," Taylor explains. "I will show you around now if you feel up to it, inside or outside first?"

"Definitely outside, look at that green grass! I can't believe how warm it is!" Karlie says, spreading her arms pretending to soak up the sun laughing.

Taylor laughs watching the younger girl spin in a circle, clearly happy to be away from the New York City winter temperature. "Okay, c'mon then!"

Taylor leads her away from the pebbled driveway through the picket fence gate. Taylor's yard is a sprawling green lawn with plenty of trees, shrubbery, and flowers, and Karlie comments how much she has missed seeing such things in New York City as the girls walk along the stone pathway.

 Taylor's yard is a sprawling green lawn with plenty of trees, shrubbery, and flowers, and Karlie comments how much she has missed seeing such things in New York City as the girls walk along the stone pathway