Chapter 8

*** If you're interested, check out the Treehotel in Sweden, particularly the Mirrorcube. Also, Karlie has some Insta posts from Sweden as well, if you scroll through all of her posts to get to July! ***

July 19, 2014

"I'm in love with you," Karlie says, her voice sounding teary and tight.

Taylor tightens her hold on Karlie, who happens to be shaking under her embrace, shocked that Taylor is here. She leans her face against the top of Karlie's head, still holding her tightly to her chest, when her mouth drops hearing Karlie's words.

"I'm in love with you, too," Taylor replies, her voice shaking just as much now as she forces herself to return the phrase in a husky whisper.

Karlie squeezes Taylor tighter and pauses before asking in a small voice, "Are you sure?"

"Karlie," Taylor says with a small laugh, leaning back to look her in the eyes. Her green eyes are still moist with tears, causing Taylor's blue ones to do the same. "Of course I'm sure! I'm so in love with you," Taylor says softly, smiling. A smile breaks through Karlie's tears before hugging Taylor close once more. "We're so embarrassing," Taylor says laughing, wiping at her teary eyes.

"I love you," Karlie says.

"And I love you," Taylor replies, bringing her hand to Karlie's head, lightly rubbing her fingers against her scalp. Her heart flutters and her smile is too big for her face, here she was in bed with Karlie in Sweden, telling each other of their love. Hearing Karlie say those words again made everything more real. She feels the same way for me that I do for her. It's an experience Taylor has never had before, a feeling she's always wanted to have with someone. I'm in love.

Taylor leans back and lifts Karlie's chin to look up at her before kissing her. She kisses the younger girl gently, and the same delicate kiss is returned to her in just the right pace. Taylor finds herself wondering why she ever thought words were required from Karlie to realize she loved her, when feeling just how careful and softly the model is with her lips.

Taylor puts her hand on the back of Karlie's long neck, deepening the kiss slowly.

Karlie laughs into their kiss softly, moving her lips to Taylor's cheek, saying, "You smell like the beach."

"Yeah, I sort of rushed here," Taylor says with a small laugh, leaning back to guide Karlie's t-shirt off. She softly cups Karlie's breast, while Karlie eases Taylor onto her back, keeping a safe and firm arm around Taylor's waist as she does it.

Karlie lies on top of Taylor, pulling at Taylor's legs to have her wrap them around Karlie's hips. She shivers beneath Taylor's touch, when she ever so slightly runs two fingers along the bare dip of Karlie's spine. When Taylor pulls Karlie more tightly against her with her legs, an aggravating alarm sounds.

Taylor laughs as she feels Karlie do her best to reach for her iPhone without breaking their kiss, keeping her eyes closed. Taylor moves her head to the side, forcing the younger girl to focus on finding the phone and shutting off the alarm.

"Do you have to get ready for work now?" Taylor asks.

"No, I pressed snooze again, we just have to do this fast," Karlie says, moving her lips to Taylor's neck instead of her mouth as she tries pulling up the bottom of Taylor's shirt.

"You pressed snooze again? How many times have you already pressed it?" Taylor asks, softly putting both of her hands against Karlie's chest to keep her at bay.

Karlie doesn't reply, only stares at her with a large smile and playful green eyes.

"You're already running late, aren't you," Taylor replies drily, doing her best to keep an amused smile off of her face.