01 || A Trip to Mexico

-Madeline's P.O.V-

Lydia, Stiles, and I were walking on the streets of Mexico

Lydia, Stiles, and I were walking on the streets of Mexico. Yes, you heard right Mexico. If you're wondering why are we here? Derek disappeared and now we're here to see the people who might have taken him and take him back by trading him for money.

"This doesn't seem so bad" said Stiles looking around. "It's not the town, it's the plan" said Lydia with a serious face. "Yes. The plan is kinda...bad" i told Stiles who came up with it.

"What's wrong with the plan?" asked Stiles rubbing his hands together. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?" Lydia snapped.

"I'm aware it's not our best" he kind of agreed.

"We're going to die" said Lydia. That made me a little nervous inside because she's the Banshee predicts death and i don't want to die. I'm still young. I'm only fourteen and-a-half

"Hey, you're saying that as a Banshee or just being pessimistic?" asked Stiles while pulling us forward to keep on walking. "I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die" she states. I get her.

That made me breathe with relief at least it wasn't the Banshee talking.

"Okay, then would you mind restricting any talk of death to the actual Banshee predictions" my brother's best friend stated.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die" said Lydia a sarcastic smile on her face putting me nervous yet again.

"Lydia, would you mind talking about death when it's Banshee stuff? Cause that would be great, thanks" i said showing them a terrified smile.

"Madeline, we said you didn't have to come...and stop hanging too much with Stiles he's sarcasm is getting to you too" commented Lydia while looking at me.