29 || After Effects

-Madeline's P.O.V-

The night after that, it could be said I haven't smiled so much since our last victory

The night after that, it could be said I haven't smiled so much since our last victory. I mean there weren't any threats or people being killed. Just everybody living their lives peacefully.

But I won't lie after a fight there's also an after effect. I mean look at me. I have wings that come out of my back and then mold into my skin making it look like I did this big tattoo.

Many people died to this one it made me shiver as I remembered how every day it would be a new mystery as to who killed who?

Because of the list, there are many people I know the names of that are supernatural. Not that I know them all, but heard of some.

Seeing myself with the love of 117 million dollars made me want to scream and panic and just hid and run. For our fights before I was always collateral damage or the victim. Never was I the target.

Now I know how my friends and brother felt. How Liam might've felt when he saw himself on the list. When we hung out yesterday you could say I was deeply and madly in love with Liam.

Yes, I was. Only I haven't told him that yet.

He gave me this warm feeling inside that in his arms I felt safe. I know cheesy, but it's the truth. All I could think of the night I kissed him at the game was him. He invaded my mind and I let him.

Those blue ocean eyes with that pretty smile with that tiny tooth gap made me just love him even more. I never had a boyfriend before and I'm glad Liam is the one to be my first.

He's perfect and loved him.

As I was getting ready to sleep my phone on my nightstand buzzed and I flipped on my bed reach it from the other side.

"Hello"

"Madeline! Hey"

It was Mason. He was a very good friend. I used to not speak with him much but ever since I started dating Liam and because he's his n best friend I got to know the guy more. He was funny.