08 || Lake House Troubles

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Madeline got fixed up for the "party" they were hosting for Liam but all she really did was throw on some jeans and a shirt to make it seem casual

Madeline got fixed up for the "party" they were hosting for Liam but all she really did was throw on some jeans and a shirt to make it seem casual. Lydia said to get all dressy and fixed up but she didn't want to.

So she got in the car with Kira who was the one that was supposed to pick them up since someone had to take them to the lake house.

"Thanks for picking us up" she smiled and the older girl. She sat in the back seat so when Liam came she would be beside him just in case.

"No problem. Someone had to since you two can't drive yet" she tapped her hands on the steering wheel.

"Why are you nervous?" Madeline asked.

"Well, we're about to get a newly turned werewolf in my car. Doesn't that have you a little shaken?" Kira explained her uneasiness.

"I was with Scott on his first full moon. It wasn't pretty" she shrugged having already experienced a newbie wolf before. He nearly killed her but Derek was there just on time.

When they arrived at Liam's house Madeline told Kira to honk and they waiting for him to come out of the house.

"So wanna tell me why you're blushing before he's even in the car?" Kira turned to her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not blushing"

"Yeah, and when he caught you at the stairs you were so red" Kira grinned seeing already she had a crush on Liam.

"Well I tripped"

"Oh please, you like him" the Asian girl insisted and Madeline huffed. "No...maybe...yes-I don't know now. Shut it, he's coming" Madeline shut the girl up and scoot to the side so Liam could slide in the car.