30 || Illusion

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Liam and Mason were at the school's gym doing some weights but even though yesterday night Liam and Madeline slept together, he was still thinking about the Berserkers

Madeline smiled at her A she hadn't gotten from her project she'd had presented last time. Even though she was so shaken about what had happened in the woods she managed to present perfectly.

Luckily she had sent Gabe the project by email and didn't lose it as she did with her laptop. Cause she did lose it and her phone and some books. Her mother didn't kill her for doing so just because almost killed herself.

She had to use either Scott's or someone else's. "A? I told you we should've done brown" Gabe says looking at the paper with their percentage.

The blue-haired girl laughed rolling her eyes. "Fine, then I'll keep this and blue was perfect. We missed something I guess"

"We missed siting the resources" Gabe says now remembering about them and seeing the X on the box that implied that rule.

Madeline was in charge of that. "We'll get an A+ soon" she says and he nods okay with his grade and they go separate ways.

Madeline now has a free period and she decided to go visit Liam and Mason in the gym room. When she reached the room her eyes widen at Liam who struggled to pick up a weight that looked like it had too much for him. The electric and burning sensations ran through her veins again.

He was panting and coughing.

"Liam!" she dropped her bad and went over to him and having in mind that she had to get it off him. Gripping the metal she lifts it up rather easily and he groaned getting off the seat and on the floor.

Scott and Mason appear behind her. "Liam?" Mason asks confused and concerned.

Scott crouches down beside Madeline in front of Liam having seen what happened. He saw what happened only Madeline won him in getting there first to help his Beta.