17 || Finding Liam

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Her blue hair was pulled into a ponytail as she watched Deaton and Argent try to find a way of taking out the big bone inside Scott's abdomen.

They had to be careful to not hurt something else besides just ripping it out which would cause intense pain to Scott.

It hurt her to just see that in her brother. Like it hurt her but with her eyes. She hated to see Scott in pain. Whenever they were kids and he was hurt she'd start crying like it was she who got her too.

As they grew she could control her tears in minor wounds but sometimes what replaced the tears was a horrible feeling in her chest that didn't let her breathe correctly and steady until she saw he was better.

"Hey, there" Deaton greeted making her head snap to them and stand beside Scott. "I was actually hoping you would be out for a few more minutes" he looks down at where he felt the pain to see the bone sticking out.

Argent walked over to him. "Scott. This is going to hurt" he says taking a hold of the object and starting to take it out.

Scott grunts while Madeline just bites her lip harder closing her eyes and holding Scott's hand. As he extracted it more the werewolf screamed in pain and arched till he was off the table and the bone was out.

Madeline and Argent caught him. "It's okay. It's out" she whispers at him.

"You alright?" Argent asked. Scott responses with a grunt.

"Where's my dad and the Sheriff!" he asks immediately.

"They're at the hospital. They're both doing fine. Hold this" Madeline held the gauze over Scott's wound not knowing he meant Scott to hold it.

Panting after that experience he thought back to the small encounter. "It was Kate. It was her and the Berserkers"

"We know. But they move fast. And they don't leave much in the way of tracks" Argent points out.

"We have to find her. She's got, Violet. I think Violet knows where Liam is" to that Madeline perked up her ears.

"She does?" Scott looks at her seeing her hopeful eyes.

"Then as much as this hurts, it could probably also help. Can you get a scent?" Deaton asks motioning to the Berserker's bone weapon.

Scott looked at it and grabbed it. Madeline just hopped he could it was already late and the only other living person that knew where Liam was. Was now dead.

"I got it" Scott says.

"Let's go" Argent says and they move Madeline right behind to.

Scott stopped her. "Mads" she glances at him. "I'm going, Scott. If she knows where he is I'm going" Madeline tells him.