18 || Cheesy, But Cute

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was obvious that they were both very much caught in each other that they didn't notice her phone vibrating on the side of the bed

Their lips were occupied kissing each other for them to notice it and if they were then they were ignoring it. For Madeline, this was her first time ever having such a heated make-out, and even if she was shy about It she didn't show it.

Liam was such a good kisser it made it impossible for her to just stop more than five seconds to breathe. "Your phone won't stop vibrating" Liam mumbled against her lips.

Madeline's eyes widen and stopped their actions and turned to her phone. "20 phone calls from both of them!" Scott and Stiles could get over the top when it came to them calling her or when she was out.

Liam watched her frown and quickly he got off her. The girl got up and looked at the boy who she can now call her boyfriend.

"What do they want?" Liam asked her and she shrugged pressing down the 'call' button. The phone ringed once then twice and at the third one she hung up. Trying again she waited for him to answer but her brother didn't pick up. "Try Stiles" Liam suggested and she gave him a duh look to which he shrugged.

Seeing his cute face Madeline leaned in pecking his lips. "Good idea" she tried her other like a brother for him to pick up at the first ring.

"Finally you pick up" he sounded annoyed and relieved.

"What's up why did you two spam my phone with calls?" she had no idea why they were calling her with such assistance.

"Well, Scott and I didn't see you home today when we left so we were worried" he even behaved like an older brother. Although Stiles had always been a bit extreme with protectiveness towards her.