23 || Berserkers In The Hospital

-3rd person's P.O.V-

As Liam, Stiles, and Kira stood in front of the laptop watching if anything happened Madeline sat on the opposite side of the room with her leg tapping on the ground in anticipation.

'Calm down'

Her head snapped over to the left as she heard the same voice whispered in her ear. She swore she now knew what Lydia felt like when her Banshee self kicked in.

She took off her jacket and put it down on the chair next to her as she felt herself be uncomfortable by it and the pain in her back be back.

She scratched her side and closed her eyes trying to relax and forget about it. Scott was the main thing she had to think of right now.

"Is that supposed to look like that?" Liam asked making her head snap over to them. She didn't want to look through. But she anxiously wanted to know.

"What thing?" she asked.

"A camera. No. No, it's not" Stiles answers.

'It's here'  she thought.

"Where is that?" Kira asks.

"The roof. Someone's gonna have to check it out" her eyes averted to Stiles. She didn't want anyone to check it out.

"I'll go" Kira bravely answered making Madeline gulp.

"Whoa, whoa. This might not just be a malfunction"

"That's why I'm bringing no this" Kira showed her Katana that was inside a red bag to hide its content.

"Be careful" Madeline tells her brother's girlfriend and Kira nods back in thanks.

"I'm coming with you" Liam jumps in. The McCall girl quickly got up and stopped him. "Wow no not you" it's not that she didn't trust that he couldn't defend himself. But she didn't trust The Benefactor if he was the one to deactivate the camera.

"Madeline I can handle it" he says as she looks up at him with pleading eyes.

"Liam-"

"I'll be fine" he takes her hands off his sweater that we're stopping him from moving and kissed her forehead before following Kira out.

"Okay. You're both coming right back. Immediately"

Madeline watched where he was standing and Stiles saw her body shake a little. He felt sad at this and walked over to her engulfing the girl he considered a little sister into a hug.

She didn't hesitate to hug him back. He knew that whenever Scott was in trouble in these situations all Madeline needed was a comforting hug. It's what kept her from going off the edge.