37 || They Were Happy

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Sunrise again shinning over La Iglesia making the fallen town look less scary

Sunrise again shinning over La Iglesia making the fallen town look less scary. It actually looked beautiful.

Madeline liked the warmth of it on her skin and sighed happily seeing the fight was fully over. Happy no one else was dying. Smiling as she leaned on Liam's side.

He wrapped his arm around her. She had put her wings back and she could hold her without having to touch them if they were not out.

There had also been a fighter outside while they had theirs inside. Kate has escaped, and all Berserkers were gone, and Derek was alive.

"There's enough yellow wolfsbane to keep Peter out for the trip back," Chris says to them who had a proud look. "But be careful"

"You're really going with them?" Scott asked seeing as they were great friends having to see one go for a long time was sad.

"I made a deal with Calaveras weeks ago. They'll leave you alone. All of you. But only if I help them catch Kate" he tells them running his eyes over them all.

"What if you can't?" Kira asks.

"I'll find her. Someone has to" he says sending Madeline a wink of goodbye and heading to the other hunters.

Madeline sighed turning around to hug Liam exposing her back to Araya. She raised an eyebrow watching the wings traces behind the girl's back.

"I said I'd find out what you are" she calls their attention and they all turned to Madeline who frowned confused.

"You know what I am?" she didn't really trust the huntress but she would listen.

The old woman smirked. "No more than just a name," Madeline takes a step forward as in for her to continue. "A myth...a Sylph"

Madeline repeated the name in her mind having one clue for the first time. This may be just a name but it could be the most she's gotten ever.

But Araya was truthful. She didn't know anything else about the Sylph's just that they were creatures with wing traces on their backs and that was it.