13 || Brett & Violet

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Everybody 'oh' as Liam was tackled by two people and the rest scored again. Madeline was very competitive at times, more when it came to those she knew on the field.

"It's so unfair they're literally just tackling Liam down! Ugh that Brett asshole" she glared at the big guy who cheered.

Mason and Violet who was Mason's friend and Garret's girlfriend stared at her. "Wow you're really competitive" Violet says.

"Only when I have to be" she purses her lips not really liking her presence but having to hold back her questions about who's The Benefactor.

When she turned back to the field she didn't expect to see Liam being held back by Scott and Stiles as he watched the others in anger.

She wanted to run forward but she knew she couldn't do that in the middle of a game. Which made her feel bad and worried about Liam. He could expose himself as his temper was always quick.

"Okay why don't you sit down. You seem very jumpy" Mason pushed her down and she nodded tapping her leg up and down her shoes making a sound of clear anxiety.

The players formed each other once again for another's play and the referee blew the whistle. Stiles luckily took the ball and passed it to Kira.

"Run!" Madeline yelled in anticipation to see if she'd score. Kira dodges people easily from left to right and got close to the goal.

"Pass it! Kira, pass the ball!" coach Finstock yelled to her who didn't listen, and scored the goal. Madeline clapped and cheered for her Junior friend as she jumped happily too.

"Yukimura!" both girls stopped cheering. "Get over here!" the coach yelled at her pointing a finger that shows his strong anger tone. But when was it good when he yelled he was always doing so.

The younger McCall groaned plopping down on her seat when he sat down Kira.

°°°

The game wasn't going okay or exciting just nerve-wracking and it was killing Madeline McCall. The numbers of Davenford prep winning wasn't good, no one making a move to clarify who was the Benefactor wasn't good either.

"Oh come on!" she stood hands up in the air in anger as she heard how Liam screamed holding onto his arm and the other two players lay down too.

She now wished she hadn't thought of when was something going to happen because now she's concerned about Liam.