22 || 45 Minutes

-3rd person's P

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"My brother! Mom! Mom!" Madeline McCall entered the hospital sprinting as she made tears fall down her eyes. She had to make it look real. And it kind of felt too real for her.

Melissa McCall was being held in the hallway by Liam's step-dad and as she cried for her son's "death". "Mom! Mom please tell me it's not true!" she cried her blue eyes a little red from the tears and Melissa let go of the doctor and ran to her daughter.

Madeline sobbed crying into her mom's warm hug. "He's gone" they both cried giving a performance that deserved an award.

[SOMETIME BEFORE]

"I hate this. Scott, can't we look for someone else?" Madeline asked her brother who lay on his bed with his shirt unbutton with Noshiko and Kira Yukimura on each side along with Liam in the room.

"Mads I'll be fine" he reassures her only for her to look at Kira's mom. "Her face says otherwise" she pointed at the older woman.

"Are you guys totally sure about this?" Liam paces back and forth in the room just as nervous.

"I think they're kind of nervous. Maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right" Kira says making Madeline frown.

"It's going to be all right" Scott says. One thing was for him to trust the Yukimura's and another was for the Beta and little sister of his to not do so.

"That doesn't make me feel better" was all the blue-haired girl says.

"So, you have done this before, right?" Liam asks.

"I've seen it done" Noshiko answers making Madeline bite her finger in anxiety.

"Is that just as good?" Liam stutters.

"No" Noshiko tells him. "Mom, you're not inspiring confidence" Kira stops her seeing that wasn't any good of an answer for them.

"Good. This is a terrible idea" Noshiko finally says something that Madeline can agree with.

"Do you want us to do it without you?"

"Kira!" Madeline snaps at Kira who snapped at her mother.

Noshiko was a little taken aback but she prefers to be there than let the teenagers do something they've never even seen done by themselves.

That would kill Madeline of a heart attack.

"Put your hand over his heart" Noshiko intricacy her daughter and Kira nods doing so. Just as she is about to do it Scott grabs her hands.

"Hold on," Madeline jumped at the movement.

That made Liam wall over and put his hands over her shoulders in comfort. She looked at him both with worry and put her hands over his to comfort him too.