02 || Back In Beacon Hills

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Madeline's P.O.V-

We were currently outside of the animal clinic and i had young Derek on my laps waiting for Scott and Stiles to take him inside. We had left Kira and Malia at their houses before we came here.

Scott and Stiles opened the doors to carry him inside. I got out of the car and ran after them. Deaton threw all the stuff that was on top of the medal table so they could put Derek on top.

I stood beside Deaton looking at young Derek. By the looks on his face, i could see he was surprised.

"Wow" was the first thing Deaton said.

"Wow, as in "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do" because that's the kind of wow we're hoping for" said Stiles.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities" said Deaton looking at Stiles. "He's cold," said Lydia while holding Derek's hand. "Really cold" she continued.

Deaton started checking over Derek's pulse than the rest. "Do you think this is permanent?" asked Scott looking over at his boss.

"I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even accurate," he said looking at Derek's eyes. "This is well beyond my experience"

"So what do we do with him?" asked Stiles looking over at Derek then back at Deaton.

"Until he wakes up, probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me he'll be safe here" he said looking at all of us

"You mean from Kate" stated Stiles.

"If she is alive and if she is what you say she is, she won't be able to pass that gate" said Deaton assured us.

"Why would she wanna do this to him?" asked Lydia looking at young Derek. "Knowing Kate it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her" he said looking at her.

"And bad for everyone else" i talked for the first time since i came here. Deaton looked over at me and nodded. I yawned at that moment and Stiles stretched.

"You know you guys should probably go home, he doesn't look to be in any danger" he said noticing we all looked and were tired.

"So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep, it is a school night, and you all need to start caring for your own lives again" he said looking at Scott who looked like he was going to collapse.

"Someone should stay with you" said Scott concerned for his boss.

"I'll stay" Lydia and I say at the same time. I looked over at her and we smirked then looked over at Scott. "My grades are fine, skipping a few classes" she said.

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 ¹ {Liam Dunbar love story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें