28 || Amor

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It was the next day a lot of things happened even after Madeline's incident. Stiles and Lydia were almost killed by Brunski at Eichen.

She had discovered that before what happened to her Scott, Liam and Malia have almost been burnt alive.

Meredith is The Benefactor and Madeline has a lot of questions for her. And that the second Banshee was at the station being interrogated.

And to top it all of. Kira found Satomi's pack that was now at the warehouse of Argent's preparing themselves for what seemed like a big fight.

The winged girl didn't want to stay alone at night at home. She wanted to be with someone and not be afraid to be alone. So Liam said that she could come over and that's where she was.

"How are you?" Madeline asked her boyfriend. She saw him nervously move his hands as they sat on the bed. She could feel the anxiety that he reeked out of him. And she didn't need to be a werewolf to know he reeked of it.

"You just shot and discovered you're on the dead pool and you're asking about me?" he asked looking at her.

Madeline shrugged. "Yeah i guess"

Liam could see she was worried for him but was hiding her nervousness. He knew she still felt upset with what was happening to her and she seemed to be worried for him.

"I'm okay" he shrugs and Madeline sees right through it. Even if she was new at being a target and not the collateral damage or a victim of the situation, Liam was completely new at being involved in the Supernatural.

She lay down on his bed and pulled him down with her. "I'm nervous too" she mumbles knowing he would hear her clearly. Liam saw her cuddle up to him laying her head on his chest and she smiled at how comfortable she felt.

Liam wrapped his arm around her and remembered how she looked so normal without the wings and where di something so big disappear.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Mhm"

"Where did they go?" he asked hoping that she wouldn't mind him asking about it but his curiosity got the best of him. Madeline looked up at him then sat back up.

"Pull up my shirt" she says and Liam looks a little taken aback by her words. Madeline's lips break a small smile as she sees his innocent face surprised she asked that. "It's okay"

Liam slowly grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up. His eyes widen at the big skin marks of wings that covered all of her back. They were are perfectly drawn and looked exactly like the ones she had. He went to touch them marks only for Madeline to lean forward avoiding that action.