06 || Woods Voices

-Madeline's P.O.V-

When we arrived at the hospital I spotted my mom and casually smiled at her. When she saw us she sighed. "Uh hi mom" Scott greeted.

We explained to her the situation and as Liam leaned on my should for support while Stiles was on the other side we explained to her what happened and she nodded bringing a wheelchair.

I helped Liam on the chair and gave him a small smile. "Don't worry Liam we'll take good care of you" mom reassured him.

"Hope you feel better" I waved him goodbye as was taken to a check-up. I turned to Scott and Stiles crossing my arms and giving them both a glare.

"You two are idiots for sure" I wasn't lying and they knew it. "Yeah well we don't need to be reminded of it Mads" Stiles told me.

I knew he felt bad for breaking his leg or well hurting Liam. "What we're you thinking Scott, using," I looked around. "Werewolf strength?!"

"I don't know"

"Of course you never know" I punched my nose sighing.

"Well before you continue I'm gotta say I have to go I promised Malia I'd help her study" Stiles quickly brought up and it was true Malia needed a little bit of studying. Coming back to school wasn't her thing and we'll math wasn't her best class.

"Sure, I want to check on him anyway" Scott said looking very guilty which made my upset face leave and now feel bad for him. "Hey, I don't need to say this wasn't your fault, right?" Stiles turned back before leaving.

"I don't know" Scott told him.

"Scott if you would've used any wolf power that's kid wouldn't be limping, he'd be crawling...back to the other half of his body" my brother's best friend and mine told him.

'So he didn't use werewolf strength? Now I feel bad for calling him an idiot'

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either" I put a hand on my brother's shoulder.

"It's ok to want something for yourself once in a while, team captain, alpha werewolf, you're still only human" Stiles was right Scott would always be too selfless and sometimes more than he had to be.

"We all are, and it doesn't matter if we make some accidents" he held my hand and I smiled.

Stiles turned to go. "Wait can you take Mads home?"

"Excuse me what? I'm gonna wait too" I said looking back to where they had taken Liam.

"No it's a school night and mom didn't like you out late, go home" Scott told me and I went to protest but he flashed me his alpha eyes and I huffed.