36 || Lika A True Alpha

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Kira! Scott!" Stiles called through the tunnels with Madeline behind him doing the same.

"Scott! Kira!" she screamed for them struggling to find the teenagers.

Stiles stops Madeline and turns his light to the left. Kira stood there all bloody leaning on the wall. "Oh thank God" she let out a sigh of relief.

"It's Scott. Stiles, it's Scott" she says confusing them. "Who's Scott?" Madeline asks.

"The Berserker. It's him. Kate did it" she warns making Madeline's eyes widen. The one that attacked them that was Scott.

"What are you talking about?" Stiles put a puzzled face. "She made him into one of them. I don't know how, but it's him. If they don't know it, they could kill him" Kira explains to them quickly.

"That's why Lydia's not here. They won't know they're killing Scott" realized Stiles.

"Oh no" she whispers and breaks into a sprint. Running as fast as she could to her brother's feeling desperate about this. She could not let her brother die.

"No! Malia stop!" screamed Madeline watching as she went to stab him in the head. They couldn't pay attention until Kira cut the bone just in time with the sword.

Entertained by this, Berserker Scott pushes Liam and Peter away, punches Malia, and turned to his Beta again walking towards him.

"Scott, Scott no!" Madeline says getting in front of Liam. But he didn't recognize his little sister and simply claw her side pushing her off.

Madeline gasped feeling the blood starting to come out as she hissed at it. She needed to heal but she didn't know honey to do that. Not yet.

Scott slammed Liam against a pillar causing Madeline to widen her eyes in fear. She couldn't hurt Scott, yet she couldn't let him kill Liam.

"Scott" Liam grunted out.

"Liam" called Madeline fear evident in her eyes feeling weak at the wound as she held it so the blood wouldn't come out so fast.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen!" Liam managed out his feet were off the ground and being choked. "You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me" he tried getting him to remember who he truly was.

The same words Scott told him the first full moon. It seemed to stop Scott and realize what he was doing. Slowly he let Liam go and took steps back looking at himself amused at what he had on.

Liam ran to Madeline and held her as she continued to bleed. She did get hurt but she wasn't a werewolf, she didn't know how to heal. Not like them.