27 || Bullet Wound

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Put pressure on it" Deaton told Liam as he worriedly stood beside Madeline with a scared face for the girl. She was unconscious with no movement and a faint heartbeat.

Scott passed Deaton whatever's he needed to save his sister. Meanwhile, Stiles and Lydia were in the room Derek, Breaden, and Malia were outside waiting.

They were nervous, scared, worried for the little miss McCall. She was something they all cared too much to lose her. Some have already lost already, they won't listen to someone who's only been good to all of them.

"I need to take out the bullet. If she moves hold her down" the veterinarian instructs her brother and boyfriend as he removes the gauze Liam was holding and immediately held her hand.

But what were they to hold down? She wasn't moving at all. It wasn't the first time he didn't surgery on someone that wasn't an animal, which was his profession. Yet, being a Druid has caused him to know about this.

"Have you called Melissa?" Lydia asks one of them. The mother needed to know, she needed to be here. They shook their head no and she nodded doing it herself.

The gripper was placed over the hole of the bullet and Deaton tried his best to take it out without hurting any insides. But as he moved to the side a little bit Madeline winced meaning she was waking up.

"Hold her" Deaton reminded the boyfriend and brother.

Scott's heart was breaking seeing this and it wasn't beating so fast at how concern he was. All he wanted to see was a happy Madeline, not her death.

"Found it" he informs them and as he wants to grab it he moved a little to the side again. Blood came out like crazy and his hands along with Scott's, Lydia's, and Liam's were covered in the panicking red liquid.

"Hold her" he says she again seeing her move only that he meant her legs and arms. They didn't expect big pearl white wings to come out her back pushing the three of them back just right after he took the bullet out.

It was gold and covered in red. It's crazy how that tiny thing can cause so much pain. But as interesting as to see a bullet mainly where it came from could be. The girl was much more curious.

Waking from the slumber Madeline gasped awake sitting up. Her eyes were back to being focused and her breathing was still fast. She felt a lot better, she didn't feel the wound shot anymore.

Her blue eyes followed around the room at how Lydia and Stiles were against the wall with Scott to the side looking like he wasn't pushing Liam and Deaton too.

Madeline frowned and looked at Liam who stared at her in awe. She gulped and felt them again. She glanced behind her to see the wings out shinning like the center of attention they were getting.