09 || Werewolf On The Boat House

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Madeline stood back as Kira and Scott held Liam to the support beam to hold him down, but he was strong.

"Madeline grab the chains!" Scott called his little sister and she did as told passing it to him and trying to put them around Liam. She was so scared and nervous she could barely wrap the chains around him.

So he broke free and attacked Scott. The girl's blue eyes widen. "Scott!" she called out to him.

"Liam no stop please!" her eyes were watching concerned. She was having too many emotions right now. From scared for her brother and for Liam.

The Beta wolf turned to her his yellow eyes glowed and she breathed out giving him a pleading look. And for a moment his eyes changed back to normal.

He seemed to calm down a little and she smiled but Kira hit him in the head with a paddle making her gasp bending down to the now unconscious Liam.

"Kira!" she yelled watching the wolf.

"Oh, God. I didn't kill him did I?" she panicked and Madeline just shook his face worried.

"No, he's out cold" Scott told them and the youngest McCall breathed out a relieved breath seeing he wasn't dead.

"I hope Stiles is having better luck" Kira mumbled.

"Let's just tie him up, before he wakes up" Scott told the girls and they helped him sit down and tie the boy up.

Madeline sat in front of Liam just sitting there she started to think of how much she actually cared for him. It was a short time but Kira was right she didn't just have a crush on him. She liked Liam and she liked him a lot.

So as she sat there, she breathed I deep thinking of how tonight was a pretty strong breeze, and she smiled feeling relaxed.

Her thoughts wandered to how there might be a new member of the pack and she was happy about it. Having Liam in it would be good since she wouldn't be the only youngest one.

Her eyes were starting to close she was sleepy and her body was tired from holding Liam. She sometimes hoped she would be supernatural like her brother just so she's could have more strength and be able to handle this kind of stuff.

She was never jealous of Scott. In fact, she wouldn't be able to go through a full moon. She probably wouldn't survive. Or that's what she thought.

Having to control yourself every time. To hear sounds from miles away. Now that didn't sound too fun but to her being able to do some cool stuff sounded fun and she was proud her brother could do them.