10 || Beacon Hills Deadpool

-Madeline's P.O.V-

Beacon Hills is a lot of things

This town is full of creatures and people who aren't. There are also those who want to hunt the supernatural, so it isn't easy to live here for those who have special abilities.

My brother and all of my friends are supernatural. And there is a Deadpool for those who are and it does not ease my nerves. I have been worried since Scott told me about it. Lydia told them there was a list of all supernaturals in Beacon Hills.

My mind couldn't wrap itself around that thought I just didn't want to believe that it was true.

I didn't see the list. I just didn't want to. I didn't want to know who else was in it it made me feel horrible. I asked Scott about Liam and he told me he wasn't in it I relaxed a little more about it. Anyways Scott didn't want me to see it.

Since the full moon, I hadn't seen Liam and I wanted to know how he was since that night. We talked and everything but I didn't want to pressure him in any way.

"Why would someone want to kill every supernatural in Beacon Hills? Not all of them are bad" I got off Scott's bike and we started walking to the school's doors.

"I don't know. We still need to find that out" Scott told me and I sighed nodding. I stopped at my locker to put some books in.

"Hey Mads" I raised my eyebrows turning to my brother who was leaning on the lockers.

"You only call me Mads when you need something" I grinned closing the small door shut and crossing my arms. I know Scott as I've said before and him calling me Mads means he wants something that's been like it since we were little. And it's funny how he did it mostly in the time he was dating Allison. I shook my head remembering a great friend.