07 || She Can't Flirt

-Madeline's P.O.V-

The next day I was up and ready to go to school I wanted to be there's early and not miss Liam

The next day I was up and ready to go to school I wanted to be there's early and not miss Liam. He seemed scared last night and I'm sure he needs someone to talk to about this.

'Well only if he wants to talk to me'

"You ready?" Scott asked me from the door. "Yeah, let's go" I said and we left the house and i got on his bike.

Once we arrived at school I quickly hopped off and ran off to the busses stop. "Wait for me!"

"Sorry Scotty gotta go" I blew him a kiss from afar and ran to the busses.

I tried looking for the blonde boy but I saw everyone hop out except him and I was starting to worry because if he didn't come today he could cause some trouble to us and the whole pack.

"Hey Mason" I called the colored boy and he turned to me. I knew he and Liam were best friends. I had to ask around since i didn't really know they were friends.

"Hey, Madeline"

"Hi, um have you seen Liam?" I didn't have time to chat.

"No, he wasn't on the bus-"

"Okay thanks" I turned and instead of going on a free hall I was hit with a strong force making me fall back but just before I could hit the ground I was caught on the arm.

Looking up I saw Liam there panting and holding me. "Liam" I blushed because it's the second time this happens to us and it's always me hitting him.

"Hey" he pulled me up straight and I looked to the ground.

"Uh, Hey. Liam, why weren't you on the bus?" Mason asked him and I wondered the same thing.

"I ran" that was all he said and my jaw dropped.