Drive like a citizen!

London, England

I was on my way to the place we decided to meet up at, I called Arthur up to ask if they were already there. To my surprise, they had already started eating.

When I entered the café, I saw the two of them hunched over a table full of food. Like food critics, they poked around the food on their plates, in deep conversation.

"Hello boys!"

"Don't order the tarts, the crust is okay, not the best." Arthur informed me.

"She just got here you Muppet! You're supposed to say hi! Hey Natalie!" Lando smiled

"You can call me Nat!" Arthur mimicked me, pulling a silly face.

"Did you invite me to bully me?" I teased him.

"Oh of course not! Can I call you Nat though?" Lando asked.

"Yeah you can!" I beamed taking a seat.

"So what's the plan?" I asked them while reading the menu.

"Can we do touristy things? It's the first time I'm getting to actually explore the city." Arthur confessed.

"Yeah! We can-"

"Absolutely not!" Lando interrupted me, "We will not be doing touristy things!"

"Lando, come on!" We exclaimed in unison.

"Alright, on one condition. I get to be the tour guide."

"But this is my city! My home!" I protested.

"Alright Arthur say goodbye to your dreams of seeing London." Lando laughed.

"Nat! Pleaseeeee." he begged.

"Alright." I huffed, "Let me at least get us a taxi."

"We won't be needing one! Lando has a car." Arthur beamed.

"Well, it's not my car but I really wish she was mine." Lando sighed.

We walked towards, Lando's car and I yelled shotgun and sprinted away but Arthur caught up and ran even faster.

We got in and decided to come up with a rough itinerary for the day but once again Lando the tour guide threatened us with "my way or the highway."

"We go to the London Eye, the museum, we eat and then we call it a day."

"That's like two places mate!" Arthur exclaimed.

"The London bridge and Big Ben are like, right there. Super close to the London eye. We can go see this too!" I chimed in.

"Okay then, London eye here we come!" Lando giggled as he pushed the accelerator.

The car howled like a beast and we shot off on the streets of London, he was driving at crazy speeds that scared me and Arthur was clutching the seat.

"LANDO WE ARE ON THE STREETS!" Arthur yelled, "DRIVE LIKE A CITIZEN!"

"This is not a street circuit! Can you please slow down, I'm feeling queasy." I yelled clutching on to his arm hoping he'd slow down.

He continued cackling like a witch and driving at high speeds, he was enjoying watching me fear my life and Arthur fearing the lives of people who chose to walk around town today.

"We're here!" He smiled slamming the brakes.

"We made it, we're alive!" I sighed, "You don't know how to drive!" I scowled at him.

"You're no fun Nat!" He teased me sticking his tongue out.

"You're a terrible driver Lando!" I teased him sticking my tongue out at him.