You're right, I'm wrong.

LHR—>BRU—>Stavelot

The greenery of this place already had my heart, there were so many trails and so much to see! I promised to one day, come back and spend a week here.

It was Friday and the weather was pleasant, not too cold or too sunny. I was on gate duties with Tim, Cal and Mick walked in.

It wasn't awkward, both of them gave me curt nods. And then came the McLaren boys, oh gosh let the earth just open up and swallow me. I was looking for excuse to get away from the gates until an opportunity dropped into my lap.

"Periwinkle, Max is looking for you. Go to the unit." Tim informed me.

I couldn't help but giggle from how just Max's presence at the unit was probably getting under Erica's skin.

She was standing outside the unit with Max, wearing the most fake grin on her face. I wanted to stand at a distance and observe their interaction but she had already seen me.

"Hi Erica I'm here, morning Max!" I sang approaching them.

"Alright Periwinkle, I'll leave you to it." She turned away and sprinted into the unit.

"Hi." I waved at him.

"Hi, how are you doing today?" He asked me.

"I'm doing great, I hope you have a great session today!"

"As long as you're cheering for me, I know it's going to be great." He winked.

Okay Max! We're going all in I see. I stood with a smile on my face and fidgeting with my bracelet, he was so direct I didn't have words to say.

"I'll see you around." He smiled.

"Yeah-"

"Also this time, don't run away." He laughed.

"Oh God you saw me at the restaurant didn't you?" I blurted.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't see a tiny little brunette in a grey hoodie turn around and run." He teased me.

I hid my face in my hands, this was so embarrassing. I looked up from my hands to see him having a hearty laugh. Someone called his name so he waved goodbye and left.

I walked into the unit, Erica was standing there with her hands on her hips with her lips pursed. She looked annoyed, I tried to sneak away but she called my name.

"Periwinkle not this man, literally any other man would be good."

"Why are you so set against him?"

"First his aggression and then him flirting with literally anything that has a heartbeat."

"What are you saying?"

"Look outside." She gestures towards the windows.

He was talking to a woman, that seemed normal until he winked and she blushed. Okay, this wasn't looking good for me.

I was too proud to admit she was right, I hung around the balconies, talking to guests, seating them and refilling their champagnes.

The second free practice started, within a few minutes there a lot of oohs and ahhs. I looked at the Screens to see what all the fuss was about.

Max had made contact with someone and was in the barriers, he got out of his car and kicked the side of the barriers, he shook his fists angrily and brushed off a steward checking on him.

He stormed into the paddock and chided anyone who got near him. His rage was really did make him ignorant to the world or people around him.

"Look man, don't get near me!" He warned a cameraman in the paddock who was trying to capture images.