Chapter 1

Season 2, Episode 2:

A black Audi TT is driving towards Mystic Falls. It slows down when approaching the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign.

A young girl is in the drivers seat. She is in her early twenties, gorgeous pale complexion yet with a hint of a tan, she has long blonde hair, her eyes sparkle with a mixture of blue and green.

She sits back in her seat and sighs "Well, I didn't think I would be back here so soon." The girl mumbles to herself before starting her car again and driving into Mystic Falls.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore Boarding House:

"Care for one?" Damon asks Stefan while pouring himself a glass of blood from a blood bag.

"No, thank you. I'm not hungry, just ate." Stefan replies confidently.

"Are you worried that one day, all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? I mean, surely they talk." Damon sarcastically asks with his famous Salvatore smirk plastered all over his face.

"I'm just happy that's a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner."

"I like this. You, walking on eggs shells around me because you think I'm gonna explode. Very suspenseful. Is Elena worried too? I bet I'm your every conversation." Damon smirks and takes another sip of his blood.

"Have you heard from Katherine?" Asks Stefan, trying to change the conversation.

"I think the Lockwood's have a family secret because the Gilbert device affected them but vervain didn't so they're not vampires, they're something else." Damon says while walking over to the couch.

"Is this your new obsession?" Stefan takes a seat on the couch opposite the one Damon is sat at.

"You'd rather some unknown supernatural element running rampant upon our town. Fine, I'll drop it. Oh no wait, that's not how I do things. Besides I'm in contact with someone who I know will help me out with our supernatural problem."

"We haven't seen the last of Katherine, you do know that right? We have no idea what she's up to."

Damon scoffs, "Sure we do. She came back to profess her undying eternal love for you so I'm gonna let you deal with her because I have more important things to do like explode. Cheers!" Damon rolls his eyes while downing the rest of his drink.

Stefan stares at Damon with a confused look, "What did you mean by 'you're in contact with someone' who is it?"

Damon smirks and just as he is about to explain what is going on. The young blonde barges into the boarding house causing both brothers to turn around and look at who has just walked through the door.

"Hello Brothers." The young girl says with her hands on her hips and smirks, "Miss me?"

Stefan stands up and stares at the blonde with a shocked face, feeling like he is unable to speak but the only thing he can say is "Lola? What are you doing here?"