Chapter 57

A View To A Kill

Lola stirred for a moment, before lifting her head from Klaus' chest who wakes at the feeling of Lola moving away from him, "It feels strange waking up here with you." She notes regarding the change of scenery for them, now in her room at the boarding house, "It's like I'm in high school and I snuck up my rule breaking boyfriend into my room in the middle of the night."

Lola drops her head onto her pillow as Klaus leans over her, his hand snaking around her waist, "Well half of that is right."

She leaned up to him and caught his lips with hers, feeling his dumbstruck grin through their kiss, "Did you find Kol?"

"No." Klaus rolls his eyes as he moves out of the bed and begins to get dressed, "I did however discover that in between acting like a crazy man and attempting to kill our sister he's managed to absconder with all the daggers."

Lola scoffs as she pulls the covers over her face, "Of course he has."

"Which is why I'm going to retrieve the dagger that remains to be in the possession of Rebekah and use it on him."

Klaus pulls the covers from Lola's face, she frowns towards Klaus as she props herself up on her elbows, "You can't dagger Kol."

"Not only can I, I need to." Klaus corrects her, he picks up on the annoyed expression on his beloved's face making him sigh, "Kol's irrational fear towards Silas has pushed him over the edge, sweetheart. We need to put him down. By doing so it will also release Damon of the compulsion." He smirks over to her as he picks up his shirt, "I thought you'd be happy about that, no longer having to babysit your older brother."

"Let me talk to him." Lola demands as she moves from the bed, closing the gap between her and Klaus.

Klaus' eyes darted towards Lola, "No."

She sighs, "Nik, come on. He's not going to listen to you, Rebekah or anyone else. He doesn't trust anyone because everyone wants the cure for their own agendas, except me. I'm the only one who has no interest whatsoever in finding the cure, so let me talk to him."

Klaus shakes his head as he starts to walk towards the door, "It's not happening."

"Give me one good reason why."

Lola narrows her eyes at Klaus who steps closer to her with a glimmer of tease in his eyes, "I can give you several, starting with this." The corner of Klaus' lips perk as he slowly begins to unbutton his shirt that Lola is wearing, making sure his hands graze over her skin leaving goosebumps all over her body, "And this." With each button he undos, Klaus leaves a trail of kisses against Lola's body from her neck down to her bare stomach.

Lola squeezes her eyes shut as she tries to focus on keeping her balance upright and not focusing on Klaus' lips exploring her body, "You're trying to distract me with sex."

She can feels Klaus' smirk against her skin until he slowly comes to his feet and towers over her, "Is it working?"

"It's working."

She pulls Klaus' shirt over his head, throwing it to the floor. Their lips collide with each other in a passionate and heated kiss, both knowing how much each other wants this, not realising how long it's been until they're back in each others arms. Klaus grips hold of Lola's thighs, picking her up with ease then lowering her onto the bed without breaking from their kiss.