Chapter 34

The Ties That Bind

[A/N: before you start reading this chapter I was wanting your thoughts! It's a while away but I just want to know if you would like Lola to be Hope's mom or if you want it the story to stay with Hayley being Hope's mom? Hayley will still be in the story even if she doesn't get pregnant! I have some storylines for either of those directions but if you want Lola to be the one to get pregnant the story I have in mind will have to start soon so please leave a comment on what you would like to see :)))) also 11K reads?!?! Love you all Xxx]

Lola,

Writing to you like this takes me back to all those years ago when we first met and I would write secret letters to you, putting them under your door.

What we have is a great love, it's complicated, intense, all-consuming. No matter what we do or no matter how much we fight it, it'll always pull us back in.

I know I can't change what I've done lately, nor can I change what has happened between your brothers and I. But know this, I promise you that as soon as you say the word, I'll stop everything so just so I can have you by my side. Please take this necklace as my most heartfelt apology to everything I have done that has caused you hurt, something this beautiful deserves to be worn by someone worthy of its beauty.

Over the course of my life I expect people will have said I had multiple sides to me. However I feel as though I only have two. For example, one side of me knows what to do, while the other side of me doesn't.

There are some days where I do want to stay, but then there are days where I want to go as far as possible. And I don't know which side of me works best with you, in fact, I don't know at all.

But, I do know one thing. Both sides of me think of you all the time and they miss you whenever you're not around.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I will not give up hope. When two people are meant to be together, they'll always find their way back.

I love you, always and forever.

Yours,
Nik

Yours, Nik